• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m happy if I remember who my bonded is.  :laugh:

I'm pretty sure there's nothing but hot air in between my ears :biggrin:

I don't know you but here are brownies!

brownies.jpg

Awwwwww, THANKS! Brownies are so yummy! :happy:

@mmeeshal haha no worries we didn't have much interaction. Talya tasked you with writing a bio about me because I was a junior member lol.

I had to write a BIO about you??? And I can't remember you??? I am a terrible person haha! I was gonna go look and see if I could find it but I probably don't have access to it anymore. Ahh well, goodness knows I've had lots of other stuff on my mind lately. How ya been?

So, are you going to revive that PM? We can also start a new one, if you want...

Or we could do it at the main board, which would allow two things:

1. Other people learning too.

2. The thread getting spammed a bit.

Yeah, no worries, I've actually been sick with the flu or something similar lately so I've been sleeping a lot when I haven't been working. I'm babysitting tomorrow, probably can get started either way during naptime. :tongue: I'm cool with a thread, although the former spammy squirrel prolly wouldn't be too keen on that thread being spammed up much. Just as a heads up.

It would be interesting to learn a new language. Maybe if its at DM, maybe I will stick with it. Learning Italian got abandoned because I didn't get enough time.

And that was my interest for anyone who feels like opening a thread to teach others their language.

Sounds fun. We could start with basic words like tower, brownies, madness...

YES, let's all become fluent in BT Dutch ahahah!

I'll create one in the Quiet Room as soon as I have time. It's most likely not going to be until Monday though. I got a very busy weekend coming up, with 9 people in the house (where we are with 3 normally).

All right, but I won't be participating in the thread because I no longer have access to any child boards here and I don't really know that I care to have it again. I mean if Tina wants to get me re-added to the usergroup that's great, but I would say don't go out of your way haha because I won't really be using the privilege, if that makes sense.

*pounces meesh*

How the devil are you...you do realise I haven't had a good Hobbit Stew since you left, they were legendary..

OMG! shadow as well...haven't seen you in ages.

TALYA! Was hoping you'd make an appearance :wub:

I know, I know, nobody knows how to make Hobbit Stew like I do. I'm sorry to have deprived you all this time! :tongue: Mayhaps I'll start training someone in my super-secret family recipe so that way you'll never be without.

Archived