DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Game Show Week: Purse Puzzle

tonnalea

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! It is MINE!! Hat, gloves and scarf because I get cold working outside and a digital voice recorder because a good ghost 

hunter ALWAYS has one readily available, telescope lenses because I forgot to take them out of there, and Cosmo because 

I'm a geeky fashion hound! :wink:

5 points to Tress!

Next purse contains:

wallet with credit cards 

pictures 

discount cards and coupons 

samsung galaxy s4 phone 

keys 

grocery list 

pens 

lipgloss 

tylenol 

tums 

Spare change rolling around the bottom

perfume 

Comb 

sunglasses

I should also mention that if you happen to see your own purse, please be nice and don't shout out the answer unless everyone

else has given up. :p 

• Community Administrator

tress

I have a Galaxy S3. And for some reason, I don't own sunglasses. Dumb in AZ, ain't it?

Lol! I have a pair of clip on sunglasses that I keeping my car. Other than that, I don't have sunglasses either. And the sun bothers me so much, you think I'd invest in a pair of prescription sunglasses. But I don't.

Lives somewhere where it's cold enough to want scarf, gloves and a hat... where they also have Subway, so American...

The bit about Jimmy Hoffa and the southernmost point of Narnia sounds like Cindy.

Lol we have Subway here, silly :tongue:

Oh, I'm sure there is....it might be in my purse, somewhere between Jimmy Hoffa and the southernmost point in Narnia. :wink: 

Ok, here is a partial list, this purse DEFINITELY belongs to one of these ladies. (Excepting myself and Elgee, of course)

Elgee

tonnalea

Elaevia

Leelou

Nynaeve

Rhea

Ryrin

Katiora

Brandie

Archived