DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome (Back) to the Band _EB_!!

Direwolf Jon

Welcome to the Band _Eb_!!  We hope your enjoy your stay with our group here and everyone will be along shortly to welcome you properly.  How's about we get this party started off right! *claps his palm buttons together and watches as two barrels of bandy land next to _Eb_*  

Oh, I'm DJ, the RAL (red-arm leader) of the Band and member of the Cav.  I'm in charge of upholding Band laws around here.  Have fun and feel free to check out all the threads here and post to your hearts content.

Welcome back to the Band EB, and as much as I agree with Nikon as the sole speaker of truth in these times, since you're rejoining the Infantry there seems little to do but say that you're free to visit the Range at any time :)

*doesn't remember either*  But who the 'eck cares!  Welcome back to the Band EB!  It seems you predate all of us oldies, and that is AWESOME!!  Cause now I can call myself a newbie compared to you!  *winks*  We're thrilled you're here and this side works on drinking, brawling and outsmarting the other regiments.  *nods*

Archived