DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Yellow (7) – Darthe, Yates, Aemon, Cloud, Hally, Kat, Dap

Red (4) – Leelou, Verbal, Krak, Ishy

White (1) – Lenlo

Light Green (2) – Tress, Salami

Grey (1) – Not Bob

Yellow house it is. Waiting on one more night action.

When day dawns, please vote in Bolded Green (on thread) for the player you wish to see get the event. Remember, it may be good or bad. 

• Club Leader

As you walk toward the Yellow house, Verb suddenly stops walking. You look back at him and his candy is strewn about on the sidewalk around his feet. He was angry – very angry. “I will get you for this, as soon as I find out who you were!” And he stalks off for home.

mermaid.jpg

Verb, mermaid, town cop, is sent home

It is now day 3. Deadline is Sunday 8 PM MST/11PM EST

Don't forget to vote in Bolded Green for the person you want to receive the event today. 

Vote Leelou

Shooting Des + her continued tunneling on me + then completly ignoring that all her points against me fell to bits when AJ flipped town = best lynch for the day.

As for the event... Let's hope it'll either kill off a silent, useless player or make him start playing again :dry:

Ishy

NotBob

Not sure whom to vote for now. A few people have slipped under the radar and there's some re-reading to do. We are supposed to have a lot more information now, don't we?

What kind of information are you waiting on? We have flips, we have vote counts, are you waiting for someone else to do the job of analyzing it for you? I don't get this post.

NotBob

Not sure whom to vote for now. A few people have slipped under the radar and there's some re-reading to do. We are supposed to have a lot more information now, don't we?

What kind of information are you waiting on? We have flips, we have vote counts, are you waiting for someone else to do the job of analyzing it for you? I don't get this post.

No, I'm waiting for myself to analyze it for me. Off from work soon, weekend coming up, I'll have time to re-read :)

Archived