DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

Mish still seems to be protecting AJ.

I feel that by you pushing hard on the Mish is protecting Andrej angle that it's actually a roundabout way of you attempting to protect Andrej.

This is almost at the same level as the things Aemon has been saying about NotBob defending me. How is she protecting Andrej when she is voting for him?

I'm less convinced about AJ being town after Pral's flip, but I still have a townish read on him. I also doubt that he would claim VT as mafia in this situation. I'm willing to just lynch him right now for the info though because there seem to have been a lot of opportunistic votes on him during the last Day. My current scum reads right now are Aemon and Krak. I'm also suspicious about Leelou for the way she has been pushing the whole "Mish is defending AJ" thing. I think Mish has defended herself well against her accusations.

Unvote, Vote AJ

This puts him at L-1.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mish still seems to be protecting AJ.

I feel that by you pushing hard on the Mish is protecting Andrej angle that it's actually a roundabout way of you attempting to protect Andrej.

This is almost at the same level as the things Aemon has been saying about NotBob defending me. How is she protecting Andrej when she is voting for him?

I'm less convinced about AJ being town after Pral's flip, but I still have a townish read on him. I also doubt that he would claim VT as mafia in this situation. I'm willing to just lynch him right now for the info though because there seem to have been a lot of opportunistic votes on him during the last Day. My current scum reads right now are Aemon and Krak. I'm also suspicious about Leelou for the way she has been pushing the whole "Mish is defending AJ" thing. I think Mish has defended herself well against her accusations.

Unvote, Vote AJ

This puts him at L-1.

That's the type of thing scum say.  All the time.

So I don't believe there was any chance of D1 going random. There have been lots of players active and around, a couple of trains and almost all players having a meaningful vote.

I didn't get why Mish was on about that yesterday (why start trains late and such) and I don't get Aemon's point today either.

Vote Count:

Pral (7) – Darthe, Mish, Ishy, Dap, Cloud, AJ, Krak

Not Bob (5) – RTE, Aemon, Hallia, Tress, Salami

Andrej (3) – Pral, Leelou, Not Bob

Cloud (1) – Kat

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Verb

@csarmi- that was the vc at just over 3 hours from deadline. There were less than 2 1/2 hours left when I decided to consolidate. Yes, there were people active, but the majority of those active had just changed their vote to Pral. NotBob's lynch stalled out. There was nothing to do but consolidate at that point.

NotBob's play is coming across as more town in general today with the analysis he's been doing, although as Aemon also pointed out, I am not entirely comfortable with how his train stalled out and dissipated -- without any sort of claim on his part and ending with a townie lynch.

I went back and re-read Aemon's posts (good grief, THANK YOU CSARMI FOR FIGURING OUT HOW TO DO THIS)... I think the thing that had me a little unsettled was Despo's case on him, but I re-read his responses to Despo and Cloud more carefully and I think he defended himself fairly well. Leaning more town on him.

Ishy has been uncharacteristically quiet. This isn't giving me a scum read on him; generally as scum he's charming and chatty... but it is giving me a sad. :sad:

Mish has made some good points on Krak. I'm curious how she feels about Aemon and AJ today, though, after this post.

I think AJ is overselling the "I'm going to flip town" thing, but I need to sleep on his arguments and consider my vote. He's very close to lynch and we have well over a day left until deadline.

I agree with you on a couple of points.  Notbob has been actually posting this day, well, more than just witty retorts that he's so adept at posting. :tongue:  Hence why I haven't voted him today.  And Mish, she's par for course as town, where she's kinda quiet the first day then picks up.  

I dunno about aemon though.  I do wonder though, with how close Notbob got to getting lynched before it turned around, and how his playstyle changed with the new day.

Did Aj claim a role yet?

So you believe there is any chance of Aemon getting lynched today, or anyone else for that matter? 

Not the point.  My point is that you used the old "oh well I'll lynch him.....but I think he's town ftr" line from the Mafia 101 textbook.  It's right there - Chaper 3, Paragraph 4.

Did Aj claim a role yet?

Vanilla.

So you believe there is any chance of Aemon getting lynched today, or anyone else for that matter? 

Not the point.  My point is that you used the old "oh well I'll lynch him.....but I think he's town ftr" line from the Mafia 101 textbook.  It's right there - Chaper 3, Paragraph 4.

Everyone and their brother has given their opinion about AJ, and many of them were voting for him because they think he is scum. I don't see any other lynch happening today so yes I do believe that lynching AJ right now will be the best move for town because he will provide a ton of info with his flip.

If you're convinced Cloud is scum from that statement why aren't you voting him instead of just setting up his lynch tomorrow after my flip?

(Llet's try this again, cloudflare swallowed my first post)

I'm gonna make this easy.

Vote AJ

We'll know his flip, we'll adjust to what new info we learn, and we move on to find more mafia.

Also, I wanna know what the event was, anyone care to speak up? Or did Lily say that that isn't allowed?

If you're convinced Cloud is scum from that statement why aren't you voting him instead of just setting up his lynch tomorrow after my flip?

Hahaha......way to try setting me up.  I simply said it was scummy.  In no way did I say "I'm convinced Cloud is scum".  If you're gonna try getting that past me, you'll need to do better.

Wow I leave for 5 freaking hours for school and he gets hammered? Its not even deadline! Time to go see who rushed through this day phase. Why would you eat up the best scum hunting hours? Even if he is scum, as so many of us think he is, we could have used that time to look into other people. Now we're gonna have that much less time to hunt before we loose another townie to the night phase...*sigh*

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

AJ (9) – Not Bob, Leelou, Verb, Yates, Darthe, Krak, Ishy, Cloud, Mish

Not Bob (1) - Aemon

Dap (1) – AJ

Krak (1) – Salami

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline – Friday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST.

Not voting – Dap, Hallia, Tress, Kat, Lenlo

AJ thought he was off the hook after getting run up at the Dark Green house. But some of you remembered that you believed he had a knife, and others thought it was good for him to go home for their own reasons. As you were turning to go to the next house, Mish tore AJ’s candy bag out of his hands. He tried to hold on, but the bag tore and the candy spilled onto the ground. AJ got angry, stomped his foot, and said “I told you it wasn’t me!” then turned and stalked off toward home.

leprachan.jpg

Andrej, Leprechaun, roleless town, has been sent home.

It is now night 2. You have until Friday 7PM MST/10 PM EST to get your night actions in.

Please vote in Blue for the house you wish to visit next. The choices are Yellow, White, Tan, Grey, Brown, Light Green, Light Blue, and Red. 

Archived