DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trick-or-Treat II Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!!!

LilyElizabeth

Just read the case he crafted against me, you'll get it.

Actually I do find your unvote on me weird. I have a hard time raeding you, not sure what to think yet.

What do you think about RTE? And if you believe Pray's "case" on you stinks, why aren't you voting him?

My read on AJ hasn't changed. I was playing around for interaction, nothing more. That case was simple plausinle enough to get the ball rolling.

So you still think I am mafia Darthe?

No, I never had a mafia read on you.

@Cloud, we are still out drinking. Gimme a bit

So up until Pral's case on AJ, you were just saying he was scum every time you put out a read for interactions? I just need some clarification because I'm in the middle of going through the game thread. 

Who are your suspects not that you killed Des?

I still like my vote on you, but I would like an answer from Darthe. It will help with analysis. 

I had a town read on Des.  When you decided you wanted to knife Des you stated you would learn from his death.

What exactly have you learned?

Here I'll help.

Unvote, Vote Leelou

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Vote Count:

Not Bob (6) – RTE, Aemon, Leelou, Mish, Hallia, AJ

Cloud (2) – Dap, Kat

Pral (2) – Darthe, Cloud

Andrej (1) – Pral

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Moon (1) – Salami

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

Leelou (1) – Not Bob

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Ishy, Tress, Moon, Verb, Krak

Actually I do find your unvote on me weird. I have a hard time raeding you, not sure what to think yet.

What do you think about RTE? And if you believe Pray's "case" on you stinks, why aren't you voting him?

My read on AJ hasn't changed. I was playing around for interaction, nothing more. That case was simple plausinle enough to get the ball rolling.

So up until Pral's case on AJ, you were just saying he was scum every time you put out a read for interactions? I just need some clarification because I'm in the middle of going through the game thread. 

Yupp, I carried that for results.

Conclusions?

@ Ms. Mod Goddess - Moon was replaced by Krak, yes?

OK, I've read back through the game.  It was a long but fun day after yesterday's stress, and I'm a bit wiped out, but I think I've got a  halfway decent handle again on thoughts.

* Moon came off as really scummy first thing in the game, with what the attempting to throw suspicion on Darthe for being one of the last to check in, and the strange vote and very quick unvote on Aemon.  Her post in defense actually made me feel a little better about her.

* Getting a town vibe from Kat.

* Darthe's random statements of people's alignments with no explanation kind of irritate me.  I can never get a good feel for how he's reaching those conclusions.

* Quiet Ishy is quiet.  This is uncharacteristic and somewhat worrisome.

* Town read on Leelou.  She is coming across as genuine to me.

* Aemon I'm unsure of.  Will probably go back over the next day or two to focus on his posts and pick out the things that haven't set well with me.

* NotBob baffles me normally in games, but the bit about switching his vote because he refused to be on the same train as Kat was just egregious.  The thing that's most suspicious to me is the way he immediately started second guessing Leelou's decision to use her knife on Despo and has been trying to throw suspicion on her.

Vote NotBob

• Club Leader

Vote Count:

Not Bob (7) – RTE, Aemon, Leelou, Mish, Hallia, AJ, Tress

Cloud (2) – Dap, Kat

Pral (2) – Darthe, Cloud

Andrej (1) – Pral

Lenlo (1) – Yates

Moon (1) – Salami

Hallia (1) – Lenlo

Leelou (1) – Not Bob

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

Deadline – Monday 8PM MST/ 11PM EST (I think I'm GMT -8 for you Europeans)

Not voting – Ishy, Verb, Krak

Well there were votes on AJ before Pral's case, so what made that the deciding factor for you? 

I'm conflicted about NotBob. On one hand he usually plays weird, at least the first few days of a game. On the other, he's being even weirder than normal now. However, it does give me more of a town vibe on him honestly, I feel like he's vanilla townie trying to stir the pot; I can't remember right now if I've seen him as mafia before, but I can't see how he'd play like that if he was mafia, when you're bound to get even more attention then... But we're too close to deadline to get another successful lynch I'm afraid; wich is partially my own fautl for not being online enough yesterday to post this then. I'll be around to switch my vote before deadline, but I think we would be better off switching to another train to be honest, if we can get enough folks online. I think Aemon, or one of AJ/Pral would be good lynches; Aemon, well look back at the cases done against him, and AJ/Pral for the fact that both have had a few soft pings and they've gone against each other so much. My gut feel says that at least one of them is mafia, I'm leaning more towards both doing some serious distancing from the get-go to get the one who doesn't get lynched first some town cred.

For now, I'll unvote vote Pral because he has the most votes of the two, and because he's given me more pings lately than AJ. But I'll be around to consolidate if needed.

@ Ms. Mod Goddess - Moon was replaced by Krak, yes?

OK, I've read back through the game.  It was a long but fun day after yesterday's stress, and I'm a bit wiped out, but I think I've got a  halfway decent handle again on thoughts.

* Moon came off as really scummy first thing in the game, with what the attempting to throw suspicion on Darthe for being one of the last to check in, and the strange vote and very quick unvote on Aemon.  Her post in defense actually made me feel a little better about her.

* Getting a town vibe from Kat.

* Darthe's random statements of people's alignments with no explanation kind of irritate me.  I can never get a good feel for how he's reaching those conclusions.

* Quiet Ishy is quiet.  This is uncharacteristic and somewhat worrisome.

* Town read on Leelou.  She is coming across as genuine to me.

* Aemon I'm unsure of.  Will probably go back over the next day or two to focus on his posts and pick out the things that haven't set well with me.

* NotBob baffles me normally in games, but the bit about switching his vote because he refused to be on the same train as Kat was just egregious.  The thing that's most suspicious to me is the way he immediately started second guessing Leelou's decision to use her knife on Despo and has been trying to throw suspicion on her.

Vote NotBob

Really expected more from you.  Oh well. 

When one player adds a litany of observations then promptly joins in on the largest train in the thread comes across as scummy.  When Kat did that my response is to jump off the train as to not give the scum team an easy lynch. 

Now, you just did the same thing as Kat.  You post a list of reads then promptly join the easiest train you can.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  Looks scummy.

Ugh!

Still don't like how Leelou refuses to answer what/why the town learned from Despot's death.  Maybe you or another can explain what the town learn from mine.

Thanks in advance.

I'm conflicted about NotBob. On one hand he usually plays weird, at least the first few days of a game. On the other, he's being even weirder than normal now. However, it does give me more of a town vibe on him honestly, I feel like he's vanilla townie trying to stir the pot; I can't remember right now if I've seen him as mafia before, but I can't see how he'd play like that if he was mafia, when you're bound to get even more attention then... But we're too close to deadline to get another successful lynch I'm afraid; wich is partially my own fautl for not being online enough yesterday to post this then. I'll be around to switch my vote before deadline, but I think we would be better off switching to another train to be honest, if we can get enough folks online. I think Aemon, or one of AJ/Pral would be good lynches; Aemon, well look back at the cases done against him, and AJ/Pral for the fact that both have had a few soft pings and they've gone against each other so much. My gut feel says that at least one of them is mafia, I'm leaning more towards both doing some serious distancing from the get-go to get the one who doesn't get lynched first some town cred.

For now, I'll unvote vote Pral because he has the most votes of the two, and because he's given me more pings lately than AJ. But I'll be around to consolidate if needed.

Good analysis.  I can move to Aemon or AJ.  I'll wait to see what direction this heads.

unvote

vote NotBob

Let's lynch this dude and see his flip.

Why aren't you willing to move to Pral if you believe his case on you to be so bad? I would think that you would go for someone that you have a better scum read on?

Why lurk? Make yourself a part of the game. If you're Town, then show it.

Personally I'd say kill the lurkers, but I know the stigma around here for that sort of business.

Dude, lurkers don't have to be scum. I hope some players will step up their game and be more active, but calling them scum makes you more difficult to read this game if that makes sense to you.

My vote was on Pral. I unvoted and move it to NotBob because there doesn't seem to be any traction gaining on Pral. Like I said, with NotBob's play (which always seems scummy) I'd rather lynch him and remove any doubt. Plus it would give us a train to analyze. The way he plays gives the mafia an easy person to park their vote on given that he flips Town. So I want to find out.

So you're saying that you know he'll flip town?  Sweet, thanks for that freebie.

unvot vote NotBob

Consolidation. I'll set an alarm for 6 hours from now to move my votes if needed. If I got this right, we have 8.5h till deadline.

What are your current reads? Not Bob has now 6 votes on him, while Pral has 4. You could have evened the trains out a bit more but instead you added another vote on Not Bob. AJ has already said that he is only voting for Not Bob for consolidation purposes, and RTE is voting him because he wants him to post more which he already did. And to top it off Krak has placed an useless vote on AJ after misinterpreting one of his posts. This whole situation feels iffy.

Still don't like how Leelou refuses to answer what/why the town learned from Despot's death.  Maybe you or another can explain what the town learn from mine.

I'm not refusing to answer, I wanted some clarification from Darthe first. Also, been kind of preoccupied this weekend. 

From Des the only things that really stood out on my read of his posts were his questioning Dap on setting up lynches and his read on Aemon. 

Here is where Darthe checks in and immediately claims AJ is scum, and AJ's posts from pg 4: 

Hola!  I actually didn't see my role PM, its been a weekend.  My best friend got married and I was the groomsman running around doing everything.

So sorry about the wait all, I do have good news though.

Salami and Andrej are mafia.

Salami came out way too strong and Andrej... just read page four and you should get it.

Dark Green

Dap is Town. I think we're waiting on Darthe and Yates.

This is silly (I am though)
But no one should be playing the game at this point
This phase could of happened before we even got PMs

But it didn't. I have a role PM and I'm sure everyone else does too. I think it would be foolish not to begin sorting out your lists just because it's N0.

Why do you think Dap is Town??

Same reason I think you are, mostly.

This is going to be in a couple parts for quotes. Sorry, just spoilering everything and not linking. 

Archived