DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Any questions about why I live in Savannah?

U4ea

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purple, pink, orange, black...

o.0

Now I'm getting confused...

Oh, well. *sigh* In my opinion I like a good in between temperature. I don't mind the heat, as long as there isn't a lot of humidity, (and I'm living in NC, go figure, lol) and I don't mind the cold as long as it's not too cold. If you ask me, the northern Sacramento valley in Cali, where I grew up, was just perfect. It gets cold, but not for very long, and it gets hot, but you can step into the shade and cool off.

I lived in Germany for six months and went through Basic Training at Ft. Sill, OK in the middle of winter, so if you ask me it can get too cold. *shivers just thinking about it*. Then I went through AIT at Ft. Gordon, SC at the beginning of summer. So, I've seen both extremes, one right after the other, and if you ask me I'd rather be someplace in the middle, an average temp of 75 to 80, like Hawaii. :)

*grins at Frenchie* Forgive me, while most of my friends seem to be Army, I'm a Navy brat, so I know terms like "Petty Officer" and "Hydraulic" and "Flight line" and "Aero thrust." *laughs*

Archived