DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One mpore though I'm gonna offer. I believe that Despo has to claim right now, then get shot tonight. We need to know what was going on with the train.

Really, really stupid idea. Of course you'd advocate something as antitown as me revealing at night. Nice try scum.

@Despo - I advocated your lynch yesterday, even if blind, because I thought you were scum. I still do. I also believe that we need your coroner report to analyze yesterday's events. You do agree that a lynch on you would have been better than a random lynch, right?

I also added my thoughts on why people should have claimed already anyway. Most of the players are out there by now. Another target won't matter.

I'm not scum, I'm town, and I'm pretty certain that YOU are mafia CS. And no, a lynch on me would NOT have been better than a random, since I know I'm town and we are already so far behind. I don't like not knowing Lenlo's role/alignment as much as anyone else, but there's not much more we can do about the situation at this point. Hopefully he was scum.

I'm not really mad about town not securing a lynch and letting it go random, especially considering I was the one yall almost mislynched. I'm mad that I was getting strung up in the first place, and that people were clamoring for a claim from me, when almost everyone that plays with me knows I sleep during the day. I was extremely irritated as I was catching up.

CS, I'm not worried about more targets being out in the open. The fact is tho that THAT kind of night talk (revealing, saying who you'll target with a NA, etc.) almost ALWAYS leads to bad things happening for town. Assuming I survive the night, I'll reveal come morning.

I wanted a Dap lynch but this was so much better. Darthe and Pralaya basically purest themselves. Hopefully Lenlo was mafia but with Pralaya acting like this I doubt it.

Dap manage to surprice me. You have clear mafia, yet you choose to shoot me. Wonferful.

So you think im town now?

Haha you just outted yourself. You say you wanted me lynched but in the next breathe you say my shot supprises you when there are "clear" mafia. So if you truely believed i was mafia it would be no suprise cos i would be helping mafia (in your view). Yet its a suprise im not going for the "clear" mafia so you must know im working to town ends and my town move supprised you.

So 3 outted mafia in a phase and a half. And you guys had been having such a clean cut run

Another thought for the night:

You have to be there for a last minute lynch effort to have a feel for what's happening there.

Yes I do blame Darthe and Pralaya for not voting Despo and getting the lynch in. I can do that as I was there. They also might blame me or NotBob for not willing to consolidate elsewhere.

But the real culprits are those who weren't there at all. We got people not voting, people with buried votes and people missing the deadline entirely.

Right, nobody is here at the deadline. Darthe is unwilling to hammer. And, I become scummy because I was trying to prevent random or a blind lynch? 

Csarmi, I was on Des till the last minute, even though I didn't like it. How did I prevent it?

Right, nobody is here at the deadline. Darthe is unwilling to hammer. And, I become scummy because I was trying to prevent random or a blind lynch?

Csarmi, I was on Des till the last minute, even though I didn't like it. How did I prevent it?

It was too late for anyone other than Despo at that point. Even his blind lynch would be preferred to the random/no coroner report.

You prevented it be changing your vote at THE LAST SECOND without having enough agreed upon votes to secure the new lynch target. Therefore ensuring random.

It was too late for anyone other than Despo at that point. Even his blind lynch would be preferred to the random/no coroner report.

You prevented it be changing your vote at THE LAST SECOND without having enough agreed upon votes to secure the new lynch target. Therefore ensuring random.

How did I prevent it? Darthe was refusing to vote Des. There was no one else online at deadline to vote Des. 

The night flew by and when you woke the others were all gathered in the room before you. From the talk you soon realise someone has been found dead.

HALLY - JACK O'NEILL Tracker + 1 shot Vig kill is DEAD

It is now day, you have until Friday 10PM BST (GMT+1)

Countdown to Day 5

With 10 left it takes 6 to lynch

Archived