DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Best none main chacter

Guest leebarr

A nice list Leopold and a great topic. Of the minor characters, Davram Bashere has my respect.

Don't sweat the picking apart of your ideas too much Trakand. It's just human nature. I belong to a different forum that makes this one look very tame. Threats, calling employers, and baiting are commonplace there. This forum is much nicer and for the most part behaviour is top notch. Keep an open mind and understand there are some great heads here with a lot of WOT knowledge and ideas to share.

I was thinking about Logain and Taim...and I realized that Lews Therin has different reactions to the two of them. Every time Rand sees Taim' date=' Lews Therin wants to kill him. However, Lews Therin usually puts up with Logain's presence. This same thing happened with Dashiva (who happened to be a Forsaken...hmm...) It seems to me that Lews Therin has a sixth sense for evil. :lol: I think Lews Therin is more of a secondary character, because he is almost static (he changes a little bit..). Lews Therin FTW?[/quote']

Ever consider that Lews Therin just knows that Taim is after power, nothing else? Or maybe LTT is just truely crazy and figures the best thing is to kill Taim becuase he has funny ears or something.:roll:

As for the topic at hand, i'd have to chose Hopper. One kick ass wolf, and willing to bet that the wolf who was in Perrin's dreams protecting him after he died was Hopper. But mainly it's becuase Hopper seems like fun, flying wolves wandering in the dream world, pretty darn good time if ya ask me.

with all this whos major and whos minor...why dont we just say every character is a major character. they all serve their purpose, and w/o them "we're gonna have a bad time!"

on another note: Hopper would be my choice. though for some reason i always recalled Hopper as female. i may have been too stoned through the first three books to remember genders of minor characters...*shrug*

can "the creator" be considered a minor character. as of now "the creator" has only had a few lines in the series. infinity is soo cool, and obviously a creator must be infinite, that'd make "the creator" the coolest character of them all. weeeeeeeeeeee! (yes i believe that those few lines in all caps at the end of tEotW was the creator talking to Rand. all the evidence points that way as opposed to the DO. I really dont see why there is still this discussion about who it was.)

Tam. I'd like to see him open up a can of W.A.

I also like Narishma. BTW don't know if it's been speculated (no doubt it has :) ) but I thought it was interesting when he said Rand didn't tell him everything he needed to get Callandor free. Apparently one or more of the Forsaken added their own traps to the mix yet he didn't return empty handed, but figure those out too and brought it to Rand. That's dedication.

Tam and Bella are my top two probably.

Everyone remember Hurin the Sniffer??? I liked him too.

Week 5 Question: Will Hurin the Sniffer return in any of the remaining books? Please? We miss him. Could you share some insight as to why you decided not to use him after The Great Hunt?

Robert Jordan Answers: He'll turn up again. He hasn't reappeared earlier because the part he had to play was a sidelight to the main story. You should be able to glean some of what he was doing, what effect he and the news he brought was having, from the news that came out of the Borderlands in the books following The Dragon Reborn, though.

Robert Jordan Answers: He'll turn up again. He hasn't reappeared earlier because the part he had to play was a sidelight to the main story. You should be able to glean some of what he was doing, what effect he and the news he brought was having, from the news that came out of the Borderlands in the books following The Dragon Reborn, though.

So let's see, when Hurin left Mat and the Wonder Girls in TDR he was returning Shienar to relay the events at Falme to Lord Algamar and to report that Rand had declared himself The Dragon Reborn. In later books there for some talk of internal conflicts within Shienar, something which if very rare, and finally in WH we are introduced to the Borderland army that ultimaly ends up camped outside of Camyln. So I'd say that these things are the effects of Hurin's news. My guess is that Hurin is probably with the Borderland army at the moment.

Im for the cougars!

Tylin, Queen of Altara

Tenobia, Queen of Saldaea

Morgase, Queen of Andor

Alliandre, Queen of Ghealdan

Maybe not so Alliandre...

haha dunno if i missed anymore significant Queens. :lol:

Perhaps the empress of seanchan? shes hardly mentioned.

I like Davram Bashere, there's just something about him. He's a little guy but also a bad a$$, but he doesn't have a Neploian(misspell) complex.

And Tam is great. He and Kari can't have children then he finds a baby just born during an intense battle, a baby of the enemies. I think a lot of ppl would have killed it, you know to them the only good Aiel is a dead one. But he takes the baby to his wife and they go back to Tam's Two River's home to raise the child. And Tam loves Rand couldn't love a biological son more, was willing to die for him when the trollocs attacked their house in TEoTW. Now that's a man right there.

And Hopper is great too he is like the first wolf to totally except Perrin, Hell he even dies to let him escape or try to any way. His last words "TO FLY", so sad.

Archived