DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aes Sedai and Der'Manshima Appreciation Week:MaA and MoN

blank

So appreciation week gives the aspies and the full grown members the chance to celebrate how awesome the Aes Sedai and Der from the past year truly are.

However as this is aspie run and they have a much closer relationship with two of the senior members, it was decided that the Mistress at Arms and the Mistress of Novices needed a shiny thread all for themselves.

This is to celebrate the hard word of Heart and Tynaal over the past year.

We fully encourage any member (especially those who were aspies under their fine judgement) to come and say thanks!

I'll kick it off.

Heart and Tyn were my MaA/MoN and they did a wonderful job. I felt fully comfortable with both of them but was also frightened of getting a stern PM from them  :laugh:  :laugh:  A perfect balance  :tongue:

The amount of hard work and dedication that these two ladies have put into the Tower is staggering. Behind the scene work is hard guys  :tongue:

Thank you both so much *hugs and smooches*

I'm sorry I didn't get to know tynaal very well but I see her hard work all over these boards, and I appreciate the sound structure she created for us here, and all the time and effort she put into making this a wonderful place to grow and learn.

mistress heart I have known for quite some time and she has always been an example of true goodness and devotion.

since I've been here she has been more than kind and patient with me, and I will always be grateful to her for that.

thank you both.

heart and tyn have worked so hard for us, getting aspies active and helping them stay that way.

I wouldn't be where I am now without them, and you could say a generation of aspies have been shaped by them.

thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

This one was not in the plan!!! >.>

Well, MY MoN and MaA were DoubleTyn and Ed. DobleTyn did so much work to keep everything running for the Aspies for a while, and Ed had to deal with a few of my... Er... Not so fine moments :P

Thank you all for your kind words :)

*whistles innocently*

Miss Heart, you are swell! I bring you minions!

guineapig_zpsa2aaa6b4.jpg

And to Miss Tyn, you are also swell and a little terrifiying, and so I bring you a morale boost!

Bullwhip_zpsa191ab42.jpg

And, to all, I bring cake.  Delicious, delicious cake.

medieval-glory-chocolate-cake_zps8f50085

*whistles innocently*

Ha. Right

Miss Heart, you are swell! I bring you minions!

guineapig_zpsa2aaa6b4.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA AWWWWWWWW Chester and Gracie have a new friend!!!!!

So much for thinking I'd beaten that out of you guys! :P

You can try as much as you want to beat us out of it but we still love ya!

Thanks a lot for everything you've done. Your patience and encouragement has been wonderful 

Thanks a lot for everything you've done. Your patience and encouragement has been wonderful 

Hahahah thanks dear.

SPARKLES AND BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahah thanks dear.

SPARKLES AND BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow you should see the bunnies i got on that hit... i'm so tempted to overload you on the squee but... i'll control myself.

but srsly, google bunnies... you will be d'aaaaaaaawing all day.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived