DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah Midsummer Festival: Backyard BBQ Party

Masema

Welcome to the Gray Ajah's Midsummer Festival! 

01-backyard-wedding-reception-setup.jpg

Some of the best parts of summer are hanging out with friends, with good food, good music, and just having a good time. 

So grab a bite to eat!

Memorial-Day-BBQ-main1.jpg

And drink, bar is around the other side for those of you old enough. 

4785383915_68cbd84908.jpg

Later, we can all go for a swim! Anyone refusing to have fun will be unceremoniously thrown into the pool and pounced upon. 

backyard-lighting-design-for-swimming-po

So let's all have fun here. Everyone has their favorite parts of summer, and favorite summer memories. What are some of yours? Everyone also has their 

token summer theme song. This one just represents summer to me. Feel free to share some of yours. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dtfBxUTXRY Lovely DM video embed feature, how I love you so. 

So now that everyone's here, or will be soon. What is everyone's favorite part of summer? Do love it, hate it, anything in between? I love road trips in the convertible and going to theme parks/water parks. 

Am not a massive fan of the sunshine cause I burn like nobody's business but I loooove how sociable people are in the summer, in the bright weather you get people going, "screw housework and other adultish tasks...BBQ TIME." 

so much fun  :happy:

blank, if I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. the long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

funnily enough, that song makes me think of summer too!

Anyone have any favorite summer memories? I remember when I was about twelve, setting off about one thousand dollars worth of fireworks in the front lawn. Then a few years ago I rented a beach house with a couple of friends, best summer ever. I ended up finding some rare quarter from the early 20th century that ended up being worth a decent amount. That was the endless summer, we thought it would never end, but like all good things...

I remember enjoying spending all summer with my massive amounts of cousins, just running around in corn fields playing hide and seek and freeze tag and water fights, and cook outs, I loved that the most =))

Archived