DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Points for Lord of the Rings Mafia Game:

Mods

RandA lThor - 30pts

Winning Team

Turin - 20pts

Peace - 20pts

Nya - 20pts

Heart - 20pts

Noli - 20pts

Hally - 20pts

Dap - 20pts

Basel - 20pts

Cloud - 20pts

Darthe - 20pts

BG - 20pts

Chuckles - 20pts

Tigs - 20pts

Pank - 20pts

Talya - 20pts

Dice - 20pts

Despo - 20pts

Wombat -  - 20pts

Losing Teams

RTE - 15pts

BB - 15pts

Csarmi - 15pts

Tiink - 15pts

WBK - 15pts

EP - 15pts

Thorkin - 15pts

Tina - 15pts

Those that played briefly but resigned their place

Lessa - 5pts

Again, this game was so fun. 

About my kills: First night I killed Basel because I thought that he had a power role, possibly cop. After that I killed townies that have claimed. In one of Leelou´s game I was on the mafia team and we did the mistake of not killing the masons. They are not good to have left in the end. So this time I aimed at them. The exception is when I killed Dice.

In the beginning I didn´t know who was town or mafia and wanted to lynch at least one mafia just to get town credit and then kill townies at nigh. The problem was that it was too obvious who was mafia so I felt the need to be on their lynches. It would of course have been better for me to keep mafia alive. (Although they could have killed me of course.) 

and i see you targetted me that same night Tina     we must know each other too well!

lol You wrote something that day that made me sure of you being cop. 

I think the town role players really worked well together.   I also think Dap should get the best case award for that last case on Tina.

I don´t think he should have any award!  :dry:  Well, maybe. Without him I might have lived another day.  :laugh:

Faramir is one of my favorite characters in the books. Much cooler than Boromir imo.

Agree.

I'm quite proud of myself...I always suck at investigative roles lol

You were great in this game. You were great in the game where I replaced you too. So I don't think you're entitled to say that anymore.

Yes, you did a great job Tigs.

Night 1 the person I targeted died as well as night 3. I was starting to wonder about my ability lol.

On N2 when I got the role cop action for Kronos, it was just luck that you guys started the lynch and he claimed vanilla...I thought for sure I was a goner when I revealed to try to save him and he flipped scum. I just knew town would lynch me or scum would NK me. Almost every night after that I told Rand in my NA/PM "well I'm probably dead tonight"

You almost lynched me Talya lol

I had Tina as the last one, but couldn't get over her not doing the last kill, and you weren't playing as you usually do, so I thought there was a chance it could be you and I wanted to put pressure on you. You came up with the goods and as soon as you mentioned the ring, I knew Tina was it. I totally forgot about the ring...I can't believe it, considering this our my fav books...haha

Archived