DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's March Projects!

U4ea

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lor, was there supposed to be something on both ends of the string?

The dangling-out-of-the-envelope end of mine was just the cord. The business end has beautiful glass beads and enamalled metal heart and flower dangles. I might use mine in my hair.

Twinnie, I can't make my camera preview on command, my phone keeps asking me questions and all the places I go on my new computer have been hard to register in to lately. And I am a trained computer professional, or I was several years ago.

Kyn, be nice. The directions usually read like they were written by someone who knew how the thing works already.

And I can't figure out WHERE to put photos to post them.

*sighs* It's supposed to be a bookmark and I'm remaking EVERYONE's. *nods* No one but Kelly and Twinny got theirs in any kind of decent shape, so I'll make new ones and get them in the mail (IN PADDED ENVELOPES THIS TIME AND TWICE THE POSTAGE) by Wednesday. *grumbles and mutters and kicks the post office*

Lor, not on my account, don't. I will add something to the other end to hold it in the book. I know it is for books, I just think it would be cool braided in to my hair.

I am thrilled to have gotten an authentic Tiff/Lor Creation.

Love ya,

KIARA!!! This is so beautiful!!! Wow...I love it..thank you. *Hugs tight and squeezes and huggels and snuugglebites* *big grins*

*mutters about having to read back 5 pages just to find this*

I am glad that you liked it! I spent almost a whole Sunday putting that thing together and then taking it apart again. :lol: I just couldn't get the beads the way I wanted them at first. And if I'd known you were having camera problems, I'd've taken a pic before it left. :wink:

*hugs Kiara tight* sorry about the spam..tried to post when you were on the board and hoped you would see it...and i have the camera figured out so pics by this evening *grins* it is so beautiful I have to share...

thank you again for such a lovely gifting..*smiles*

*hugs Kiara tight* sorry about the spam..tried to post when you were on the board and hoped you would see it...and i have the camera figured out so pics by this evening *grins* it is so beautiful I have to share...

thank you again for such a lovely gifting..*smiles*

No worries, Twinnie. I just don't have a lot of time, so it's hard to keep up. :shock: Now that you've got the camera figured out, let me know if you need somewhere to host the pics. I've got space. You can always email them to me if you need to.

:D Leane, glad you like it. I didn't actually make the arrow. I did include a note, so just you wait, the arrow IS part one. And I AM making Part 2.

When I saw your Ava I knew just the thing for you, but I don't make arrows. It is my man who does that. To get the arrow, I had to make something for him. So Part 2 is a little delayed.

As soon as I recover from the sprained ankle I acquired today, I will get that second part to you. Keep watching the mail.

Oh, and please send me copy of the picture. I forgot to take one before I mailed it. :lol:

Leane, it is in the envelope with your address on it.

Staffie, I told you this. He shoots with the Captain of Archers for Altavia (San Fernando Valley) and the Archery Regent of Caid (local kingdom).

Check this out:

Collegium Caidis

April 22, 2006 at 9:00 am - 6:00pm

Archived