DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's March Projects!

U4ea

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* ok, I sent round two out today! So, Staffy, you're about to get a new bookmark. LOL I didn't see this before I sent 'em out, so... *shrugs* now you have to read two books at once. LOL

Jade, Kia, Leane and Ursula...watch your mailboxes. ;) I used oversized bubble wrap envelopes this time. They're going to lose the whole thing and not just the goodies this time! *mutters*

*grins* I'm glad ya'll like 'em!!! I'm glad they got there in one piece!

*grins at Ursula* and I might need that, actually. *laughs and shakes her head, muttering about the post office and the drastic measures she has to resort to to make sure everything gets where it's going in good shape*

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Lor!! *huggles* I got the book thong and it's lovely :D

Also Kiara your exchange gift was FINALLY mailed today!! I'm sooooo sorry that it took me so long to get it mailed. But I expressed it so you should get it in 2-3 days! :D

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. I'm having a great weekend. Ok, so it's Monday but shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Okay guys' date=' I'm finally done!!! :D

I'll put them in the mail Monday. Hope you like them! :D[/quote']

*grins and hugs tight* I got mine in the mail today! I fear I must retaliate, but lucky for you, it'll take me about a month to recover from moving, so you get a reprieve. *smiles and hugs some more*

Archived