DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's March Projects!

U4ea

For EVERYONE! You don't have to be a member to have fun like one!

Red Cross Month! Donate blood, donate time, donate cookies for people who are donating blood and time! LOL Celebrate the Red Cross and everything they do for the community. Send 'em a thank you note and let 'em know you appreciate 'em!

Irish-American Heritage Month This is going to be ANYTHING IRISH month! LOL Heritage, shamrocks, parades, Irish Cream, Irish Step Dancing, RiverDance... *laughs* I'll put together a DM-wide exchange if ya'll are up for it! :D Party at the Kin boards! Naturally, we'll all wear green sashes for the occassion. ;) I can put my bells on a green sash just as quickly as a red one, ya know?

For Members Only:

The Kin's National Craft Month!- Got a hobby? Share it! We're going to set up an exchange where you spend a month working on a hobby that you have...and give it to someone else! It doesn't matter what hobby you have! Scrapbooking, metal working, crocheting, knitting, sewing, cross stitching...I DON'T CARE! LOL

If you need ideas for a project, try these places:

www.i-craft.com

www.michaels.com

E-mail Lor at Loraine.Kilaine@gmail.com if you're interested in jumping in on this one!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* bum.

This list is the collection of addresses for everyone who signed up to do this project, just in case you want to send them to everyone who signed up.

Like I did this afternoon! It's coming regular mail, folks, watch your mailboxes in the next week or so. ;)

;) I know my Twinny. *grins* It's headed your way, uno momento, mon ami! :D

And Taei... why not? *stuffs 5 points in her pocket* That's just for having the guts to do something I don't! I turn into a puddle of nerves and get the shakes and...yeah, all you have to do is point a needle at me. *shudders*

Archived