DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Hunger Games III: Shadar Logoth - GAME OVER -Time Wins!!!

ed2funy

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed start at B I'm afraid.

I'm sitting out in the garden after cleaning up and refilling the sand and water play table. We will probably be having ice creams in a bit.

Don't worry about the possibility that some of you might be killed horribly soon.

I know I'm not :baalzamon:

Hopper "Tigs" the Wolf loved the freedom of running through the forest and the feeling of his powerful jaw crushing the life out his prey. It was during one of his nightly walks around the building he was in that he jumped into a trap. His left front paw was stuck in some sort of clamp. He began snarling immediately, hoping to scare off his enemy, while at the same time trying to claw his way out of the trap. Sadly for him, Egwene "Time" al'Vere knew how to hunt. You didn't grow up in the Two Rivers without knowing how to hunt. It was too easy to use her tactics against the wolf that was roaming among them. While the wolf growled at her, she grabbed the fur at the nape of his neck and pulled his head back. Egwene pulled her knife out and slit the wolf's throat. She began to skin it and chop it up for food next. 

In the growing light of dawn, a huge building that was one round white Dome as big as a hill outside and one monstrous room inside began to shake and collapse even further. All of it's occupant started to gather their belongings and run to safety. 

If you were in the Dome, please choose to either travel to the Inn or the Treasure Room in the game thread. 

Deadline is Monday the 27th at 2200 MST. Enjoy your Memorial Day everyone. 

Ah ha ! Two warm living bodies sneaking round the city.

Now let Star Wars be done :)

And the creature name of Eddie's Room resident and my ulimate holiday location are still up for grabs. 4 gifts.

Tomorrow I shall add another question about a BT member. Keep your eyes peeled.

Sharp and dangerous items near your eyes are always fun.

Archived