DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Hunger Games III: Shadar Logoth - GAME OVER -Time Wins!!!

ed2funy

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent. That is definitely my favourite book of all time. Thank you.

A sudden vortex of dense white suddenly swirls around Hallia, until all the others can see is a column of Mist. Surely she is dead - she couldn't have survived that. The the column suddenly dissipates leaving her there frozen rigid, unable to move and tears streaming down her face. Was it really worth the risk to receive a gift.

She would only find that out when she opened it.

BTHungerSponsorGift.gif

The Balefired former entity, previously known as Tsukimulletybanananananana is correct. This Thread is far too quiet.

Gifts Available

I would like an A-Z of Star Wars Pictures and Gif. The person who makes the first and second most posts out of the 26 letters will receive a Gift.

No double posting. If you get ninja'd then sort it out between you but I will only count the 1st Posted image for each letter. And Edits are not allowed.

You'd best get your plotty team mates to come and help you because Gifts may mean the difference between life and death.

And my most wanted holiday location and the type of creature Eddie had in his bedroom are still up grabs.

I hope to wake up and hand out 4 shiny gifts :smile:

The Balefired former entity, previously known as Tsukimulletybanananananana is correct. This Thread is far too quiet.

Gifts Available

I would like an A-Z of Star Wars Pictures and Gif. The person who makes the first and second most posts out of the 26 letters will receive a Gift.

No double posting. If you get ninja'd then sort it out between you but I will only count the 1st Posted image for each letter. And Edits are not allowed.

You bet get your plotty team mates to come and help you because Gifts may mean the difference between life and death.

And my most wanted holiday location and the type of creature Eddie had in his bedroom are still up grabs.

I hope to wake up and hand out 4 shiny gifts :smile:

Oh dear

Archived