DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Non Spoilers]Game of Thrones Season Three

John E. Kelley

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh ok

Well I looked it up and I was definitely confusing book and show events as far as Jaime is concerned. Although I would consider him pushing Bran out the window a murder attempt. He fully expected Bran to die. 

As for Tyrion. He shot Tywin with the crossbow and then killed Shae. Cold blooded murder. Not to mention I think he had that singer killed iirc. There is no denying that Tyrion is a murderer no matter how much Tywin may have deserved to die.

• Community Administrator

I don't remember Jaime being involved in killing Jon Arryn. I thought Lysa killed him?

Ditto on that

:wink:

Oh ok

Well I looked it up and I was definitely confusing book and show events as far as Jaime is concerned. Although I would consider him pushing Bran out the window a murder attempt. He fully expected Bran to die. 

As for Tyrion. He shot Tywin with the crossbow and then killed Shae. Cold blooded murder. Not to mention I think he had that singer killed iirc. There is no denying that Tyrion is a murderer no matter how much Tywin may have deserved to die.

Well, that scene with Tyrion has not happened yet, So at this point in the show it would be correct to say, that Tyrion isn't a cold blooded murderer.... He killed Shae? I thought that was Tywin? Kind of sketchy on that to be honest..

As for the future?

Personally, I think Dragon Girl is going to get hitched to the blacksmith Bastard. And if that Red-Lady arc is at all true to the books (as I was already leaning this direction to) That they would probably embrace her religion fairly easily, this would also possibly reunite The other-faction with them, against the Lannisters/Roses, ect. Though, I think the kid we find out is related to Dragon Girl, is either a hoax, the real deal, and regardless is probably going to end up opposing her some how. Perhaps splitting the factions between her, and the rebels, and him and the 'heirs'. :wink:

Still not sure how The northern faction is going to play into all of this. I have this feeling, that Sansa's going to play a much bigger role than Martin's let on, and Bran & Arya are at this point, just he fun entertaining side characters....  Jon though, Is most definitely not dead. :wink: 

Jon is most definitely dead.....for now.

nah, They elude to the fact that a skinwalker doesn't die that easy. :wink:

I just always figured that that was why Melisendre was there. If Thoros can bring back Lord Beric all those times, I figured she could bring Jon back. I'll really dislike it if Jon has to finish the series as Ghost, that will be lame.

• Community Administrator

Jon is most definitely dead.....for now.

nah, They elude to the fact that a skinwalker doesn't die that easy. :wink:

I just always figured that that was why Melisendre was there. If Thoros can bring back Lord Beric all those times, I figured she could bring Jon back. I'll really dislike it if Jon has to finish the series as Ghost, that will be lame.

Nah, he could take over another humans body... Like that one guy did. Maybe.. samwell? LOL.

There was always that brotherly love angle between those two. :wink:

Personally, I think Dragon Girl is going to get hitched to the blacksmith Bastard. And if that Red-Lady arc is at all true to the books (as I was already leaning this direction to) That they would probably embrace her religion fairly easily, this would also possibly reunite The other-faction with them, against the Lannisters/Roses, ect. Though, I think the kid we find out is related to Dragon Girl, is either a hoax, the real deal, and regardless is probably going to end up opposing her some how. Perhaps splitting the factions between her, and the rebels, and him and the 'heirs'. :wink: Still not sure how The northern faction is going to play into all of this. I have this feeling, that Sansa's going to play a much bigger role than Martin's let on, and Bran & Arya are at this point, just he fun entertaining side characters....  Jon though, Is most definitely not dead. :wink: 

Make sure you really want to

My prediction, but others have said this as well. Jon is Lyssa and Rhaegar's bastard. He will marry Danyres (Dragon Girl) and unite "Ice and Fire" to fight the Others and save and unite the 7 Kingdoms. :)

Thoughts?

Archived