DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Sign in Chatter!

U4ea

*Grins* We say the exact same thing here in Oklahoma! Of course, the danger with waiting five minutes is usually you won't like the new weather any better! (And we do share a corner with Colorado, so this is not surprising). 

Today was a surprisingly lovely 68 degrees! You could feel the difference in the moods of the kids at the Elementary School I'm working at. They were so happy to bounce around outdoors without coats at recess. 

Well that last post was before I went outside. I was pleasantly surprised when I went out and it is a gorgeous 67 degrees outside! Love it!

We say practically the same thing here in Arkansas. Don't like the weather, stick around it will change.

So March is now blowing like a lion. Fun with Wind Advisories. The wind apparently caused several wrecks between my husband's office and home tonight. And apparently it's snowing in the western part of the state (just flurries, but it was almost 70 degrees earlier). Yep, the weather continues to be consistently inconsistent. 

Yeah... the temps dropped here overnight, too. ugh. It might've hit 60, but with the wind blowing so hard, it was still biting cold. It rained overnight, too, so it was nice and wet and cold, too. I really hate that part... 

Archived