DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Hammer on Despo was really scummy, Mish moons scummyright now die to her init agreemenr Nd rhe. nit Greejbg.

Holy cow!  I thought I was sleepy, but that's almost delusional.  Here's what I meant with that quote.

Hammer on Darthe was really scummy, Mish looks scummy right now due to her initial agreement... OK forgot what the rest was.  Anyways, just waiting until day now

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask me more questions Ed.I received no info from a player.And you are correct. I have no fake PR now.

So you admit that it was fake? And you're saying that Ithi and Turin gave you the info? Why? Is it part of your role or did they just take pity on you?

Hammer on Despo was really scummy, Mish moons scummyright now die to her init agreemenr Nd rhe. nit Greejbg.

Holy cow!  I thought I was sleepy, but that's almost delusional.  Here's what I meant with that quote.

Hammer on Darthe was really scummy, Mish looks scummy right now due to her initial agreement... OK forgot what the rest was.  Anyways, just waiting until day now

>.>

Uhhhhh...

It ah...is day.

I'm getting more and more pigeon holed.

I suggest doing one of two things. Lynch me today and then reflect back on what I've said and not said today. Or, let me live until tonight and get full explanations from me. Scum would prefer the lynch..and when I say scum I mean Ed. But either way I'll be of use.

Also, if you decide to not lynch me today. Start your own scum hunting. No sense dwelling on me once you've made up your mind. Put me in your pocket or don't. But pick one and move on.

The more posts directed at me the less I'll be able to say.

^ Calling Bullllllllllpoop. 

You're Vanilla, but you'll explain tonight and be of use? 

Why can't you explain now? It's not like you have a role to use. 

You can say all you want, we're just waiting for  you to say something of worth. 

And no, I'm not scum. Ask yourself why I didn't believe you were a Vig. 

Belief has no bearing on actuality. Your "belief" is just scum tactic. You've voted me. You should be fine with my advocating lynching me or moving on.

Remember I promised I wouldn't shoot last night? I kept my promise. I had no other choice but to keep it. I did kill Kae though.

Keep asking questions ED.

What mistake have I made, I asked you to explain yourself, and you keep adding and changing it. I don't think you are scum! " one shot Vig I can go with, but you lied yesterday and made out you weren't. You said you would not go for anyone true, but you also said you had a list! and would chose one, so which is it. now you say you have info, which I know is wrong (at least my part). 

Hoping I had gone to bed, as I usually have gone by now. So you use that to say I have disappeared to make me look like I had gone off. 

If you have no more kills, then there should only be a mafia kill tonight? 

Morning

youre all playing like children

Ley ypu shot our doc. Someone who had heavily hintrd at being aa doc at night. (sigh)

Peace. Wtf man, now you drop and admmit to a fake PR thats only hurt the game. You lied about havinng mmorre shots or you also shot len. Then you make weird cop claims(incase that last bit is true. I told youso RE talya)

Peace at this point id rather lynch you to test that eeven over talya then to risk trusting you and lynching a townie on one of your lies or fakr roles

also about the scene. There does appear to be two shots involved. Now peace has said just for flavpur but chuckles posted them all last nnight cos of the info on the ark so they obviously have some innfo. Care to explain peace?

Read it again Player (I had to) there are three, the first didn't get the shot off because they saw a knife cut in the tent and a gun shot through and then there was poison dart. So makes you wonder who the person who was watching it was. I got the feeling there was something in the things written. That actually makes three people going to kill Len. 

Belief has no bearing on actuality. Your "belief" is just scum tactic. You've voted me. You should be fine with my advocating lynching me or moving on.

Remember I promised I wouldn't shoot last night? I kept my promise. I had no other choice but to keep it. I did kill Kae though.

I am Vanilla Town now. I was Vanilla Town yesterday. I was not Vanilla Town night 1.

Peace has suddenly vetted himself as town IMO. I'm actually quite shocked by this, but I can't see any other way this works. I just spent several minutes running the ramifications of his posts round and round in my head. Here's my reasoning...

I have a one-shot power that I have already used. After that, I became vanilla. Peace's wording in his second post I quoted tells me that his role PM is worded along the same lines as mine was. If he was mafia, he might claim he had a one-shot power, but he wouldn't say he is vanilla now. Would a mafia member know what a townie's role PM would say? In the first post I have here, he says he had no choice but to keep his promise not to shoot... because he couldn't shoot if he had already killed Kae.

I don't know how he would have gotten the info that Ed and Talya are mafia if he is a Vig. If I had to guess, I'd say that some other player has an investigative role whose results go to Peace instead. Which wouldn't make Peace vanilla, maybe the results go to a randomly determined person or something. But if Peace is town, I see no reason for him to make this up.

With all this in mind, and my mind still reeling from the possibility that Peace is town, I'm going to vote Ed. If Eddie flips town, we can expect that Peace is lying after all.

He could have got the "Vanilla Town"  bit from the coroner of someone that died...it said Vanilla Town. I don't think he is mafia, I would be surprised if he was. Third Party maybe and it wouldn't take a genius to work out what to say. If he had said that day 1 before anyone had died, then it would be a good indication. 

He could have got the "Vanilla Town"  bit from the coroner of someone that died...it said Vanilla Town. I don't think he is mafia, I would be surprised if he was. Third Party maybe and it wouldn't take a genius to work out what to say. If he had said that day 1 before anyone had died, then it would be a good indication. 

Basel didnt someone (kae i thimk) havve that wordinng in her coronor report?

She did, so it doesn't mean too much now!

Kae's report said "desert excavator - vanilla town". There isn't anything to indicate she wasn't vanilla all along. Just a character, without even a name. Peace wouldn't know if he was lying that the role PMs would say a one-shot power would become vanilla afterward. A limited-shot power by definition becomes vanilla for all effective purposes in any game, but would he know to phrase it that way if it wasn't worded like that in his PM? I don't think so.

>I am Vanilla Town now. I was Vanilla Town yesterday. I was not Vanilla Town night 1.

Peace has suddenly vetted himself as town IMO. I'm actually quite shocked by this, but I can't see any other way this works. I just spent several minutes running the ramifications of his posts round and round in my head. Here's my reasoning...

I have a one-shot power that I have already used. After that, I became vanilla. Peace's wording in his second post I quoted tells me that his role PM is worded along the same lines as mine was. If he was mafia, he might claim he had a one-shot power, but he wouldn't say he is vanilla now. Would a mafia member know what a townie's role PM would say? In the first post I have here, he says he had no choice but to keep his promise not to shoot... because he couldn't shoot if he had already killed Kae.

I don't know how he would have gotten the info that Ed and Talya are mafia if he is a Vig. If I had to guess, I'd say that some other player has an investigative role whose results go to Peace instead. Which wouldn't make Peace vanilla, maybe the results go to a randomly determined person or something. But if Peace is town, I see no reason for him to make this up.

With all this in mind, and my mind still reeling from the possibility that Peace is town, I'm going to vote Ed. If Eddie flips town, we can expect that Peace is lying after all.

This reasoning makes sense. Basel has confirmed that Peace is town thanks to the formatting of the message, as he said, no scum could possibly have known the wording until Peace mentioned it. I think all of this is far to complicated to have been a ruse, more likely that it's Ithi's evilness.

Vote Ed

If Talya proves to be scum, I'd be very happy indeed.

Archived