DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Then we'd maybe better put you on /ignore. Oh, wait, there is no such function on DM. :(

Please at least stop it until day dawns over this thread. After that you may continue if you lived through it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ley's that kind of... rude/odd?

He can post all he likes...

It's just that he KEEPS saying the same thing. We all know his opinion about Vigs by now.

Because the vigs keep doing stupid things.

Well, I haven't said it outright, but I can as well do so.

I have a 1-shot Vig kill, and I used it at Lenlo after Dap pointed out how sweaty Len got from the possiblity Peace would shoot him. I don't know how many shots Peace would have, but I trust his claim, because I feel like two 1-shots or a 1-shot and a 2-shot or something like that would be possible in one game.

This is also why I asked people to trust him. 2 Vigs with 1-2 shots both sounds quite nice in a game.

Two vig in one game, now I'm not so sure I believe that!! 

BTW: what is 1xBVP in Darthe's scene. I had only read Vanilla when I read the scene quickly, no idea what this is. I hate too many acronyms

Maybe the person who voted after the Ark was put into place gets it? 

So either Player or Roo should have if that is so. Unless it's random. In which case, hmph.

Peace said the Ark was stolen. Not that he lost it, or he didn't have it anymore. I am guessing that means it was not by a trigger or trap, but by some deliberate action. Someone out there has the ability to steal the Ark for themselves. Whether that means the power to steal other abilities, I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that we have a player that can take the extra vote for their own.

Lento can whatever you are using block 2 bloody kill shots? Better bloody hope so.

If someone else bloody dies then the shot was bloody redirected. That's why Leno is bloody confident.

Nice excuse if someone else is shot! I don't believe two vig would be in a game. And serial killer and a vig maybe! If you both had one each it would make sense, but you seem to be suggesting you have more than one!

I have a 1-shot Vig kill, and I used it at Lenlo after Dap pointed out how sweaty Len got from the possiblity Peace would shoot him. I don't know how many shots Peace would have, but I trust his claim, because I feel like two 1-shots or a 1-shot and a 2-shot or something like that would be possible in one game.

This is also why I asked people to trust him. 2 Vigs with 1-2 shots both sounds quite nice in a game.

BTW: what is 1xBVP in Darthe's scene. I had only read Vanilla when I read the scene quickly, no idea what this is. I hate too many acronyms

1xbvp is a one shot bullet proof vest, it keeps him from getting killed at night once, from what I can find on the interwebs.

Two 1-shot Vigs sound quite plausible to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had 2 shots either. If there are more though, I'm going to have a look at him again.

However, I don't expect him to be serial killer, as claming vig is about the worst thing you can do as serial killer, imo. Though that might be because I had my own 1-shot Vig role here. We'll see.

Well. This IS interesting. Personally, I support the idea of shooting Len.

Add you to the list of slightly scummy people.

You accused Peace of being scummy because of this not 24 hours ago.

This game has seriously regressed to Rookie status. I've never seen so many role claims and role hints during a Night phase before. Don't you kids know better by now? If you die tonight, you totally deserve it.

So...

- A Vig claim because the only shot is used. and

- A some sort of protective claim by the Vig's target

is bad?

Ugh. 

Leyrann, you're ;lskdafjn;adsfjh ridiculous. 
Lenlo, just stop replying to him. 
If there is a Roleblocker, you're both inviting that person in to mess with everyone. Or a redirector. Or any other kind of role.

Lolguy, FoS for continuously trying to fish for more details. 

And Ley, people can post what they want. Within reason and the rules. lol, just because what he says makes you feel guilty is no reason to tell him to shut up.

This game has seriously regressed to Rookie status. I've never seen so many role claims and role hints during a Night phase before. Don't you kids know better by now? If you die tonight, you totally deserve it.

THIS! Argue all you want, but don't present new information. 

Maybe the person who voted after the Ark was put into place gets it? 

So either Player or Roo should have if that is so. Unless it's random. In which case, hmph.

Peace said the Ark was stolen. Not that he lost it, or he didn't have it anymore. I am guessing that means it was not by a trigger or trap, but by some deliberate action. Someone out there has the ability to steal the Ark for themselves. Whether that means the power to steal other abilities, I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that we have a player that can take the extra vote for their own.

I disagree. If only one player can steal the Ark, that seems a bit silly. A trigger can still be written as it being stolen.

Lento can whatever you are using block 2 bloody kill shots? Better bloody hope so.

If someone else bloody dies then the shot was bloody redirected. That's why Leno is bloody confident.

Nice excuse if someone else is shot! I don't believe two vig would be in a game. And serial killer and a vig maybe! If you both had one each it would make sense, but you seem to be suggesting you have more than one!

I bloody expect to flip at some bloody point.  At that bloody time you'll see my bloody information has bloody veracity.

Archived