DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry I'm going to have to do these few then come later and read the rest I haven't had time to catch up on 10 pages!

note to self - bottom of page 65

Vote Dice. Sneaking in that hammer on Time was scummy.

that's your bloody sole reason for bloody voting Dice?

You're lucky I'm not voting you, with that PITA alleged PR. I'm also open to voting Ishy, just for him using "derp".

This I find very odd. You vote for Dice on just one thing and then you say you can vote peace for his PR and Ishy for "derp" how about some more constructive comments that actually have some meaning. Dice's vote was a bit quick and it was the hammer, doesn't make him mafia on that alone!

This jumped out at me, it's Basel though

For consolidation: vote Dice.

Talya was on 5 and dice on 4. So that was a lie. Now he is back on dice. He really wants a potential PR taken out or to claim doesn't he?

Voting for one of the three biggest trains isn't consolidation? We had three trains that were pretty much equal at that point. It would only have been scummy if he went and tried to start a new one at that late hour.

We we quite close to the deadline, and he hasn't given a good reason for choosing Dice, but this seems to common with him it you see my above comment. It's not consolidation, it's evening up trains, something you might do earlier on in the day but not that close to lynch, it was a scummy thing to do

I'm going to Vote Darthe for now and hope this gets him to fess up as to why he seems certain peace is scum

And can we PLEASE just get over his PR?

Really, his posts aren't even that long and it can't be bothering people that much...

So that is your only reason for voting Darthe, with everything else that is out there. 

To be fair I got a bit mixed up. Will need to look things over. Unvote for now. Pregnant...

Who in the movie was pregnant?!

And then as quick as off it comes...If Darthe flips mafia you will look like you are trying to look like you are going for scum and then jumping off a team mate, so they don't get lynched

As for the Pregnant bit, it was Player saying that his post was like a news bulletin and that was coming up in the next one...nothing to do with the film!

I have to agree Darthe's vote on Time looks scummy, but as Player put about protecting his team mate, it certainly isn't me but could be Dice! Or he could be making it look that way, because there was already a bit of talk about his behaviour in this game, so he was setting things up for when he went down! He knew we would go over his claims. 

Right to work will finish this later!

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 10 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann, Basel, Maw, Player, Roo, Ark)

RTE - 1 (Dice)

Lenlo - 1 (Peace)

Not Voting - 10 (Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Hallia, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Rand, Lenlo)

Darthe is at L-1

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

The Deadline for Day 2 is currently 11:15pm GMT Friday 8th March

New Day 2 Deadline Current End of Day 2 Deadline

What is it with ithi and traps? :rolleyes:

Darthe anything you wanna say other than just give up?

Well, I have been too busy to give this the attention it needed and the cases on me seem pretty good.  Besides, we have like 9 hours.  so...

35146598.jpg

You guys bloody act like the bloody vig shot can be bloody perfect.  She looked bloody scummy I shot.  I bloody promise not to do it again.

Well, that's enough proof for me, combined with my role PM. You're town.

Side Note: Basel and Ley say they won't believe Peace's PR is real if he continues into Day, and even would want to lynch him.

Basel nor Ley voted Peace as they said they would. Just fyi. 

Maw never posted his thoughts on the Night stuffs. 

Not pings so much as oddities because THEY LIED. :tongue:

That might of course be because he claimed Vig...

From now on we should refrain from mentioning any other key words associated wuth the movie traps

The problem is that I don't know the movies... And neither do some others.

Archived