DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Ley; I mentioned it pretty quick after it happened, before we had Time's scene, and I mentioned it again now because Time flipped town and it feels like you two were trying to hide behind my reasons so that I would get the blame, not you two.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes peace it was and i am wondering how people managed to forget about RTE

the below are in REVERSE order as i was going backwards when i found them

No, my character is not a specific one  from the movie so I wasn't sure about much till now. I knew he wasn't considered a good guy despite being town aligned, but that's it.

Can't remember my character if he wasn't really there.

you didnt have a specific character? you dont know anything about youre unspecific character except he is town aligned?

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

you JUST realized something that was made startlingly clear in the PMs?  and this was BEFORE you had an unspecific character!

VOTE RTE

Ley; I mentioned it pretty quick after it happened, before we had Time's scene, and I mentioned it again now because Time flipped town and it feels like you two were trying to hide behind my reasons so that I would get the blame, not you two.

Well, I wasn't trying to do so.

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.

Wasn't bloody RTE it was bloody Lenlo who doubted bloody Indy is scum. 

Bloody Dice a bit bloody suspicious for jumping on my bloody comment with bloody weak vote for RTE.

VOTE BLOODY LENLO

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.
Wasn't RTE it was Lenlo who doubted Indy is scum.

Dice a bit suspicious for jumping on my comment with weak vote for RTE.

VOTE LENLO

Second time you've voted me for stupid reasons. I bet if we removed you " PR" from your posts they would be considerably shorter btw.

Yes, I don't think Indy is scum. The scenes support this if you bothered to read them.

I edited the above to remove his PR btw. I wanted to see what it would look like and if it made sense.

Official Current Vote Count

Darthe - 5 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann)

Dice - 1 (Basel)

RTE - 1 (Dice)

Lenlo - 1 (Peace)

Not Voting - 13 (Lenlo, Talya, Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Roo, Hallia, Player, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Maw, Rand)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch

The Deadline for Day 2 is currently 9pm GMT Saturday 9th March

Current Day 2 Deadline

Wasn't RTE it was Lenlo who doubted Indy is scum.

Dice a bit suspicious for jumping on my comment with weak vote for RTE.

VOTE LENLO

Second time you've voted me for stupid reasons. I bet if we removed you " PR" from your posts they would be considerably shorter btw.

Yes, I don't think Indy is scum. The scenes support this if you bothered to read them.

I edited the above to remove his PR btw. I wanted to see what it would look like and if it made sense.

It's dumb bloody reason that you dont bloody realize that the bloody bad guys are bloody town in the game?  Bloody Wow!

Because I dont think Indy is mafia. The scenes suggest against that theory along with what my PM tells me.

All this combined with the fact that we cant reveal characters/the limited number of characters in the Indy stories all lead me to believe that your wrong.

You pushing this BS theory that Indy is mafia along with your fake PR and all around bad play so far this game actually makes me feel very comfortable with this.

Vote Peace

Also I dont trust him as a vig. Way he has been playing hes going to shoot someone important and do more harm than good.

So you are bloody advocating lynching someone who is bloody town cause your are irritated?

No im advocating lynching someone who is a danger to town.

Len is skimming. Good to know.

Not skimming. Its hard to read anything sensible in what Peace says with his fake PR.

Archived