DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ORG Discussion/Poll] Official Rules of the BotRH

Jeannaisais

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should these laws be the official Band laws from now on?

• Yes, without a doubt
    • Yes, but I have a few more suggestions to make
    • Nope, back to the drawing board

1. No spilling brew, to include (but not exclusive to) Battle Brew, Bandy, Flaming Shots, Guinfantry, Infantry Brew, Cavalry Brew, Archer Brew, Brew Tea, and MG Special Brew. .

2. No channelling, to include the One Power and the True Power.

3. No assaulting a senior officer, excepting when said senior officer either instigates an incident, or posts in a declared brawl. Random brawling among enlisted members or officers of the same rank is encouraged.

4. No inter-Band pranks without prior consent of the CG of the Regiment being pranked and either the Senior Staff or one's own CG. ("Prank" is a subjective term; the purpose of this law is to both provide a quality check on pranks, and avoid pranks going too far.)

5. No pranks on other Social Groups without consent of the Marshal-General. 

6. Band members may not use another member's regimental weapon (sword, bow, horse, lance, or dagger) without permission from the owner. (Additional items formally given to the Band members out of appreciation for service are included.)

7. Signing in to the monthly roll call is mandatory to receive promotion points and/or game points for that month. Should you miss one month's roll call and sign in to the next, however, you will retain all of the points for those two months, BUT if you fail to sign in to two roll calls in a row, you will forfeit any points received regardless of activity level. After six months of not signing in to the roll call you will be placed as MIA and after 6 months as MIA, you will be purged from the usergroups. Any member who has attained a rank of Lieutenant or above will retain his/her points and has only to sign in to the roll call once to be considered active again.

8. Failure to follow any and all rules either here or in the RedArms guidebook will result in a form of punishment by spotfine from a RedArm.

9. Any offence deemed above the RedArms jurisdiction will be given to the Senior Staff to punish. This will not be in the form of a spotfine, but will be in the form the Senior Staff (the MG, UC, XO), along with site adminstrators if necessary, deem appropriate. Please note: Captain-Generals are obliged to make the SS aware of such offences but will not be allowed to dole out the necessary punishment.

voted 2...

7. Wasn't there a provision that once you achieved a certain rank you were kept on even without signing in? Given the recent numbers of the Old Guard coming back, it would be an idea to keep this addition, although maybe they forfeit rank above that minimum?

G1.3 A Lieutenant or higher can not have their membership disabled on the off board site regardless of their status. They will not, however, appear on the bi-monthly points roster.

G1.4 Prior to being placed on the MIA/Presumed Dead list, a member just has to sign into Roll Call to be considered active. Once placed on the MIA/Presumed Dead list, they will have to sign into Roll Call and request reactivation of their account on the off board site. A Lieutenant or higher just has to sign into Roll Call to be active again.         

I think these are the provisions you were talking about BFG.  I agree that this should be included.  People do work hard to get to these higher ranks and as we can see, if they dissapear, they may come back.  Good thinking.

..... will result in a form of punishment either by spotfine from a RedArms or any of the Senior Officers (the MG, UC, XO or CG's with the senior staffs approval) ....

Sorry your Dice-ness, as written, your anticipated reign of terror has been "nipped in da' Bud" .. All Hail The All Wise Jea!

I like what's here. I vote You Betcha!

I already voted yes, but I can live with either. SS giving spots, then judging just acknowledges our age old tradition of corruption concerning fines etc. If one SS hands out a spotty, and a judge is needed (other than the RAL) then there is STILL another SS to hear the case.

On the other hand, an active group of RA's alone, should be well able to provide all the spotty's needed, create sufficient chaos and engage in all the corruption we need with no assistance from SS or CG's.

Archived