DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Things Mafia has made me say...

Kaylee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea what I as doing for the longest time. Now I understand the game I just need to play less scummy all the time lol.

Bold is an awesome saying for this thread! lol

I'm getting better about being active, that was my most recent goal. Now it's to be a better scum hunter. There are a few that I'm never totally trusting of though...

I had no idea what I as doing for the longest time. Now I understand the game I just need to play less scummy all the time lol.

Bold is an awesome saying for this thread! lol

I'm getting better about being active, that was my most recent goal. Now it's to be a better scum hunter. There are a few that I'm never totally trusting of though...

My goal is to be picked for the mafia team more. Its the only thing im any good at.

During my time as mafia, I learned this and it works for me. Dont make cases on people. Support other peoples cases on people.

Its worked really well for me, you are rarely the center of attention except when the person who case you are supporting turn out to be mafia and if you lynch mafia ((Your team or the other if there are two)) you get some of the credit for it.

For me its always been the best place to hid because no one wonders why you haven't been NKed and people only pay attention to the people who make the cases not the little clerk who helps support it. Though every now and then I will lead one if my team is in a particularly stressful spot

Kaylee...you're definately a pusher.. :wink: best way to be...hehe

Lenlo, I was cop first game and didn't really understand the game and got myself hung...totally mucked it up...haha

Still I ended up coming back for more

I was vanilla town my first game, Red's lolcats game, pretty fun!  FIrst game I was mafia, I kind of you know, said I was mafia. :P  I think I still won that one though. :P

I think I'm better at being town. Especially vanilla when I know I can really go after people since my death won't hurt as bad. As mafia I find it difficult to make a false case...though I am learning.

Well, the one we set up together in the WW2 game for me wasn't bad...

Also I still remember I was mafia in my first three games I played, lol.

Kaylee...you're definately a pusher.. :wink: best way to be...hehe

Lenlo, I was cop first game and didn't really understand the game and got myself hung...totally mucked it up...haha

Still I ended up coming back for more

I was vanilla town my first game, Red's lolcats game, pretty fun!  FIrst game I was mafia, I kind of you know, said I was mafia. :P  I think I still won that one though. :P

but... how?

Archived