DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

- I answered Ithi and Wombat

- The only other person mentioned, Marsh, lives in a completely different time zone. Tina is sick. I want to give him at least a chance to claim something useful. Which YOU refuse to do under quite a bit of pressure, making me believe you cannot. Which is why you are still on top. 

I guess you mean ill?

they're synonyms but I suppose ill would be more appropriate

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHich is the same 

sick can have connotations of a mental illness or being a sick person as in doing doing very bad,twisted things, ill means more of a standard "inflicted upon by a disease" and drops any of the other connotations sick means, and synonym doesn't mean that the words mean the same thing (that would just make vast swathes of words redundant), it means they have similar meaning

The more you know

- I answered Ithi and Wombat

- The only other person mentioned, Marsh, lives in a completely different time zone. Tina is sick. I want to give him at least a chance to claim something useful. Which YOU refuse to do under quite a bit of pressure, making me believe you cannot. Which is why you are still on top. 

I guess you mean ill?

they're synonyms but I suppose ill would be more appropriate

Sick is a used as a certain type of illness, as far as I know... You're from Brussels, if you're Dutch, the Dutch word for it would be "misselijk".

I did some retrospective searching and it seems I've once again been quite silly

here’s the Thorum's claim: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/77243-advanced-world-war-ii-mafia-day-2/?p=2702260

People start voting Rand: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/77243-advanced-world-war-ii-mafia-day-2/?p=2702289

Then I either misunderstand or misread Thorum's post where he said we lynch rand and vote someone else, after which I tell him that sentiment seems to be on a rand death so he should go, yes it was niggling me that we might have trouble getting people together on another lynch, I can't put it down to anything but a silly error really: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/77243-advanced-world-war-ii-mafia-day-2/?p=2702299

It was a pretty blatant error on my part

Have I been killed? I have only read a few pages so far but won´t continue if I´m already dead.

Did Thorum say he was gonna Vig tina? I've been in two hour traffic jam, late for collecting boys and now frantic sorting out supper, pyjamas and bedtime.

I just skipped through my email alerts hence asking if I've missed anything.

aye, quote messed up a little

her, not here. I'll kick Tina off the island.

DOn't forget voting Rand!!

I'm here, for a few moments at least. Don't shoot me. I'm Jimmy Doolittle, backup for a major power role which I shall not mention yet. For the newbies, that means I get the role if the original person dies. 

Unvote. Vote Rand. I didn't think he was worthy of a vote until that whole "he's on but ignoring the thread" thing. Which makes me worried, because maybe he's got a role that benefits his team if he dies. 

Off to swim team. I'll be back in a few hours; I've got an essay to write and can post while doing that. 

Archived