DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have little over a day to decide who to lynch, and as of right now, almost everyone's going for Thorum.... and he put a vote on himself.

Thorum, if you don't mind my asking, why did you put a vote on yourself even if it didn't count?

Im sorry I cant remember, but what was the case on Thorum again?

You might not remember because I think there isn't one really..

Then again, voting for yourself isn't exactly inspiring...

Despo actually made a pretty good case on him near the end of D1, plus I listed several things that stuck out to me including multiple attempts to cast doubt on an uncountered claimed cop.

The fact that you both are trying to say there isn't a case on him is kind of suspect in my opinion.

Vote count:

Ithi (1): Iron

Iron (1): Ithi

Womby (1): Thorum

Thorum (5): Smiley, Ley, Random, Womby, RTE

Not voting (13): Turin, Rand, BG, Maw, Tress, Kaylee, BB, Chuckles, Len, Time, Starry, Snow, Tina

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is Thurs. Dec. 13th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21213T21&p0=422

We need to avoid a random lynch but there's so much vote jumping :huh:

For the sake of a non-random lynch Vote Thorum.

I'm voting now because I don't want to miss deadline tomorrow. But I will revisit this. We need a better method than this surely...

Woah, what?  First you vote him due to a deadline that is more than a day away which is completely ridiculous.  Then you say that there is no case on him which is half supporting him except his self vote which doesn't really mean anything according to you besides not being inspiring, which is def not a case.  This deserves my vote. vote RTE

Cophunting. And, you aren't a novice in mafia. Why?

Apart from the Cop has already claimed - so one does not really need to hunt her. Are you just not reading this game properly or are you trying to deflect?

Marsh hasn't been since since I voted for him. I wonder why he is hiding?

Orchestra concert last night. My conductor believes in early call times and long concerts. I was gone all night. 

Now, why on earth did you OMGUS my vote so hard? I know it had weak reasoning; I did it precisely to test my vague feelings about your play. Now I'm sure. My vote stays. 

As for the suspicion about my apparently flaky reads on people, don't pick over the word choice. That's just how I talk, without much definitiveness. Same for the correction about "just one lie." I correct myself all the time in RL. 

One last VC before I call it a night. Less than 22 hours to the DL.

Thorum (5): Smiley, Ley, Random, Womby, RTE

RTE (1): Rand

Not voting (12): Turin, BG, Maw, Tress, Kaylee, BB, Chuckles, Len, Time, Starry, Snow, Tina

Little late with my bah post but here goes...

I've def been having a spell of dying early in games. Especially ones at the BT. Really wish I could actually get the chance to TRULY participate in a BT mafia game for once.

Basel, if you need a replacement, let me know please.

We need to avoid a random lynch but there's so much vote jumping :huh:

For the sake of a non-random lynch Vote Thorum.

I'm voting now because I don't want to miss deadline tomorrow. But I will revisit this. We need a better method than this surely...

Woah, what? First you vote him due to a deadline that is more than a day away which is completely ridiculous. Then you say that there is no case on him which is half supporting him except his self vote which doesn't really mean anything according to you besides not being inspiring, which is def not a case. This deserves my vote. vote RTE

Rand certainly did say it, and he made sure that we heard he did say it. He is being VERY enthusiastic about telling everyone they are making a big mistake. He isn't really offering any reasoning on who we should vote for though. His vote on RTE seems to be because of a spur of the moment thing really. I would be willing to switch my vote to RAND.

Marsh, you vote me for half assed reasons and I'm going to turn my attention to you. I'm impressed you didn't wither under my gaze, but still - you voted me along with Wombat and then said Wombat shouldn't have voted me. It's that kind of inconsistency that makes me think you are making stuff up ... hence ----> Mafia.

Thorum (8): Smiley, Ley, Random, Womby, RTE, Len, Kaylee, Tress

RTE (1): Rand

Not voting (9): Turin, BG, Maw, BB, Chuckles, Time, Starry, Snow, Tina

Archived