DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See the things is that mafia can keep roleblocking him so we will be suspicious of him, which puts us as at a tough spot.  The good thing is that all other PRs aren't being blocked, but that could be really bad later in the game if we get to LyLo.

See the things is that mafia can keep roleblocking him so we will be suspicious of him, which puts us as at a tough spot.  The good thing is that all other PRs aren't being blocked, but that could be really bad later in the game if we get to LyLo.

I still think freeing up the other PR's is useful, so I'm fine with Ley being a lightning rod for roleblocking, even if we do miss some cool Inventor stuff, and as Womby said it would sound a silly mafia claim

songstress

* Thorum - (...)I also found the "will neither confirm nor deny being on a town QT" bit odd and unnecessary.

Reread that post without the part you quote here. Everybody's conclusion would have been that I confessed being on a QT.

random

I'd like to hear from the cop before casting my vote, but the patterns so far are... interesting, to say the least.

Cophunting. And, you aren't a novice in mafia. Why?

Which interesting pattern do you think you have decyphered?

Apart from the Cop has already claimed - so one does not really need to hunt her. Are you just not reading this game properly or are you trying to deflect?

Marsh hasn't been since since I voted for him. I wonder why he is hiding?

Vote count (same as last VC):

Ithi (1): Iron

Len (1): Womby

Iron (1): Ithi

Womby (1): Thorum

Thorum (2): Smiley, Ley

Not voting (15): Turin, RTE, Rand, Random, BG, Maw, Tress, Kaylee, BB, Chuckles, Len, Time, Starry, Snow, Tina

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is Thurs. Dec. 13th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21213T21&p0=422

Okay, order of the quotes got messed up, but I think it's not that important.

I'm actually quite happy with this. I mean, we got a Doc, we got a Cop, we got who knows whatever else, and they all go through, and my bonuses (that I can also safe to give out later, like I'm thinking about now that I got blocked) will stay. Not to mention that I think only one of my bonuses can be useful to the Mafia, so IF I think they have a Bus Driver (which I am at the moment not really convinced of), I can just wait with that one.

I've definitely learned a lot of new roles in this game...

so it's possible that a mafia just got a power up? 

Yes, but they won't really have a use of a Doc power up, except if there is something like a Night Vig or Serial Killer that also kills at night. And that doesn't happen often, as far as I know.

songstress

* Thorum - (...)I also found the "will neither confirm nor deny being on a town QT" bit odd and unnecessary.

Reread that post without the part you quote here. Everybody's conclusion would have been that I confessed being on a QT.

random

I'd like to hear from the cop before casting my vote, but the patterns so far are... interesting, to say the least.

Which interesting pattern do you think you have decyphered?

Yeah, we've already got a claimed cop. Nice try though, thorum.

As for being a novice: no, I wouldn't say I'm that new. This is now my third advanced game, 5th game overall. I still have questions at times, but in general I'm alright. 

I didn't say I had a pattern figured out yet, I merely though the pattern i saw of votes seemed odd, considering D2 is usually a bit more chaotic with the first votes going everywhere (in my experience). I'm really starting to get the feelings others are having about you Thorum, and so far nothing you're doing is really helping town or yourself at the moment.

Vote Thorum

Vote count:

Ithi (1): Iron

Len (1): Womby

Iron (1): Ithi

Womby (1): Thorum

Thorum (3): Smiley, Ley, Random

Not voting (14): Turin, RTE, Rand, BG, Maw, Tress, Kaylee, BB, Chuckles, Len, Time, Starry, Snow, Tina

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is Thurs. Dec. 13th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21213T21&p0=422

Archived