DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week Auction!!!!!!!

Aiel Heart

So what can these orders consist of? Can it be things akin to Grayman tasks for example?

I don't remember very much from last year... I remember Fnorrll posting in pink everywhere and ending every post with :wub:

I thought I ordered that this never be spoken of again?

Hmmmm... I think I conveniently forgot about that

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats not as fun :sad: we need bidding wars!

I agree. There's nothing fun about secret PMs. Not to mention that now we don't know what the populair bids are, we can only guess.

*Still thinking on who to bid on*

Since I only have 32 points the chances of me actually winning someone are low. I have to go for someone who is less popular, but the problem is that I don't know who that might be because everyone is sending those PMs.

Ok so I did a little research and I came to the conclusion that the following people will have the biggest chance on actually winning:

Ayla: 40

Cloud: 32

Dar: 42

Fnorrll: 78

Kronos: 32

Mashiara: 34

Misheru: 39

Space: 44

Taltos: 42

These 9 people have the biggest chance on winning because they all have more than 28 points, which is the highest ammount of points any red/blue team can come up with.

Best three person team: Moon (8) + Shauna (15) + Lolguy (5) = 28

Best two person team: Shauna (15) + Boopsy (13) = 28

If you REALLY want I suppose you can choose a red person to sponsor.

Oh okay. But who to choose, though? I don't want to look like I'm picking favorites.

Hmm, okay then. The first Red dude/ dudette who says, with proper grammar, and without fear or hesitation of me quoting you in the future when you doubt my sexiness;

"Whoa, Tyler truly is a sexy beast, and generally is a pretty cool guy!"

, Will get all my points! Or at least some of them. As many as Heart will allow, I suppose.

Get em' while you can.

how opposed would people be to changing it to be all public? I know last year we managed to have both quite well but I'm willing to change things :)

No, putting 5 of my points on you, Heart :smile:

Sorry but you've been outbid :P

15 points on Leelou, and 8 points on AH!

1) NO BUYING BONDEDS

2) You've been outbid XD

See? She's glad I'm buying her!

I think a mix of public and private betting is best...I have plans for my remaining points >.>

If it was all public, those with fewer points would know long before the end of the auction that they cant get anyone. There are more bidders than those up for bids.

In answer to a questions someone asked: you don't have to "boss someone around". You might "own" someone for the week, but you can do any fun thing with them.

In fact, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone to keep things nice. None of you want me to get upset because someone's being a douchebag :)

Archived