DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week Auction!!!!!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed I did notice. But I still don't exactly want to boss anyone around even more than I already do. (But I have considered it.) I insist I only played these games for the fun.

(Besides, even though I have quite a few points, there are still plenty of people with more points than me. And even if I do win a bid somehow, it will be for someone who I barely know or care too much about yet, due to all the good choices being taken up by those with giga-points. No offense to anyone)

I have decided to buy Heart :)

Will you be putting all of your points on me?

Personally I like to be on the same terms with people when I get to know them. Not when I am bossing them around.

Just saying. But yes, I do see where you are coming from.

If you REALLY want I suppose you can choose a red person to sponsor.

*stares at his mealey 13 points* Can I exchange them for a banana?

banana.gif

So what can these orders consist of? Can it be things akin to Grayman tasks for example?

I don't remember very much from last year... I remember Fnorrll posting in pink everywhere and ending every post with :wub: oh and there was a thread where all of the Warders had to work out.

Then here's what Ayla and I did with our bought Mills

In addition he had to wear these siggies (and for some reason I can't find them in rotation form and am too lazy to make a new one so here we go

TieDye.gif

Sunshine.png

SpreadLove.gif

Smile.gif

Millon.gif

LovePrincesses.png

FlowerLove.png

FairyWings.gif

Archived