DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Match the Purse!--Warder Gameshow Week

Aiel Heart

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the last purse . . . :sad: And I knew the answer, too! I had to give back my parents' laptop yesterday because they are leaving for their cabin in the mountains tomorrow and they take it for e-mail and such so I couldn't get online last night (my youngest was doing research for his history fair project on our desktop).

I feel that is a respectable score >.>

taltos tho! Wow buddy! For a dude you have a scary knowledge of womens purse contents!

*edit* good to know i dont have to spank tyn! O shall instead carry out a random search if her bag to see if she is carrying said item when i meet her in a few days time -_-

Lol mst were bst guss and procss of elimintion #3 hd to be Liitha becuse ther wer thngs spllled wrong an d say strnge, like 'buisniscard,' so liekly ws her; #4 didnt haev a hueg list of thngs in it so semed liek someone strightforwrd, and claire prety strightforward; #5 the lst of thngs seemd vry organized , almst militry, so decid e it shuold be a green, so charis; #6 ws jst based on dog trets, becuse knw moon hs dogs tht she like alot; #8 i thought hd to be Heart frm rosary, becuse know shes catholic an d thos othre peopl dont seem ver y religious; and #10 hd to be Mirsh becuse wifi and rashi nevre been pregnant I thnk and it suonded liek her beside.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived