DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you rather ...

putts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're talking just the sensation (not actually including the death of the warder) then the losing of the bond. As painful as it is, at least I have the power to do something about it.

Would you rather ...

Be safe at home during the LB

Be right at the heart of the fight at the LB?

thats basically my same question earlier

be at the heart of the Last Battle

and not because im trying to be brave or dutiful but because the food is uneatable, the sky is cloudy, the weather is terrible, dead people are walking, villages are disappearing and trollocs can attack anywhere through waygates. Being at the last battle might actually be safer cause your surrounded by a couple million soldiers.

Would you rather be bonded to Alvarin or Eladia

Elayne. I love Min, but Elayne's much more my type in a romantic sense. Plus a life of mooching off, living in palaces and raiding Elayne's closet/jewelery (not to mention the gifts) sounds just about ideal. Much more preferable to being married to the stable hand/scholar/whatever Min would choose to be without Rand.

Now to do a reverse gender of the previous question, would you rather marry Galad or Gawyn?

Sea folk. Sounds way less boring. The Dark One probably doesn't even have DSL. Cheapskate.

Speaking of Sea Folk, if you were a male channeler pre-cleansing, Would you rather be dropped off the side of the ship with a stone tied around your feet or left without food or water on a desolate island?

Archived