DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you rather ...

putts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather be forced into a relationship with Faile. I'd be free to express my anger and frustration at being in a relationship with her and I would only have to worry about her using a knife on me, not the Power. After all, good ole' domestically violent Saldean family relationships bring everyone closer together apparently.

Also, I'd take the place of Thom. He plays his own game in the service of others of his own choosing.

Would you rather

be transmigrated into a hideous body (a la Graeffalump)

or transmigrated into a pretty body of the opposite sex (Aran'gar?)

Opposite Sex ... unless the hideous body is Gaidal Cain which would garner me Birgette's love and affection :)

Would you rather force the citizens of Earth to use the Oath Rod to ..

Swear to never lie?

Swear to never do violence to their fellow man?

Note:  let's presume there's no "out" to these oaths.

Not sure my last post got through:

Never to do violence; with the Dutch soccer referee, who was kicked to death this weekend, in mind. I really don't mind lying that much.

But... what about the choice between forcing all of us to swear:

never to lie?

never to forge weapons for others to use? - As background info: I'm living in Switzerland where people voted recently in favour of selling weapons to basically anyone able to pay, since it bolstered the national economy.

Never lie (people will find ways of manufacturing weapos for themselves as a way around the oath e.g. factories where you can 'go build your own gun' lets face it Aes Sedai found ways round their oath's especially Verin)

If the last book all had to be from a single person's POV would you rather it be:

Elayne

Egwene

i would rather have Verin come back.

Would you rather have the series turned into a movie series that actually follows the books or a video game based on the books where you become a Generic character but follow all that actions (ie you couldn't be a real character)

Can I say other and respond with Sid Meier? :D  

Seriously, though, I'd prefer it more as a sim-type game in the vein of a Sim City/Age of Empires type thing.  Maybe Heroes of M/M ... kinda a mix of the two :D

If people had to adopt an ability like Perrin's but could pick which type of animal to be ..

Would you rather ...

Pick a peaceful prey animal?

Pick a violent predator animal?

Grolm, bringing a Dragon into reality means the LB is right around the corner and I have a lot of stuff to do yet.

Would you rather:

Be the Creator and have complete authority over the beginning of your creation and nothing after

Or

Be the DO and have no say over creation but once released or awakened have the ability to destroy it any way you like?

Watching the fall of your once in your life masterpiece would probably be depressing beyond belief, so be the DO and destroy it any way I chose would be better.

Would you rather(based off of the video-game/movie question earlier):

Without any doubt that one would come out and it would be terrible either way, have a WoT movie that encompasses, albeit badly, all 14 books

or

a WoT video game that leads you through the story of the series, again, inadequately and includes all 14 books?

(please excuse any bad grammar, I am tired after 49 straight hours with no sleep)

a WoT video game that leads you through the story of the series, again, inadequately and includes all 14 books?

Would you rather...

play a video game encompassing the story RJ wrote, or..

play an Elder Scrolls version of the WoT with a brand new main quest?

Brand new main quest.

Who would you rather have develop a game of this type?

Square Enix or Blizzard

off topic imo this should not be an mmo rpg. This should be a stand alone without linking up with other players. imo EA did a marvelous job with Lord of the Rings. I am thinking more along this model.

Would you rather...

play a video game encompassing the story RJ wrote, or..

play an Elder Scrolls version of the WoT with a brand new main quest?

Brand new main quest.

Who would you rather have develop a game of this type?

Square Enix or Blizzard

off topic imo this should not be an mmo rpg. This should be a stand alone without linking up with other players. imo EA did a marvelous job with Lord of the Rings. I am thinking more along this model.

If those are my choices, Bethesda, I'd pick Bioware personally though.

Would you rather have a movie series done of the story we have(or will soon have) or the outrigger novels written.  In both cases done well.

Archived