DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you rather ...

putts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Da'tsang. At least I know then that I had done something deserving of my punishment.

Would you rather ...

Leave Elaida as a damane (she deserves whatever she gets)?

Free Elaida from being damane (no one deserves that ... except possible a darkfriend/forsaken)?

Teslyn ... she seems more playful, if a bit psycho.

Would you rather ...

Be totally impervious to the power in a world full of people who could channel?

Be the only one able to channel in a world of people who were impervious to the power?

Impervious, in this case, even includes indirect damage. Don't ask how it's possible. It's my question!

I'd rather be totally impervious.

The latter (being only channeler in a world immune to channeling) seems kinda like the definition of insanity. I KNOW I have these super powers, but for some reason, everyone is immune to my POWER! WHY?!?!?! I am sure there are some insane people in this world that are sure they have these incredible powers, but are continually blown away by the fact that their supposedly "super powers" don't affect the rest of the world.

If you were able to channel the OP, male or female, and were captured by DF's who were going to 13x13 you, and there was no way of escape:

Would you rather...

Convert to being a DF of your own free will to avoid being 13x13'd

or

Hold to your beliefs, and make them 13x13 to convert you to the Dark

If u mean take his place as Dragon... probably the 1st. If you mean take his place as leader of the Ashaman, the second.

Would you rather

See a battle between two great captains (2 out of Mat, Bashere, Ituralde, Jagad) or see a fight between two great channelers?

Morridin ... probably just because I've respected the way he carries himself than the old Ishy. Morridin seems more calculating and more rational.

Would rather ...

Know why, with all the balefiring going on so far, seemingly nothing has changed at all?

Know why anyone can even remember using balefire (or the lives of the people balefired) since the entire history of the person is erased from the pattern?

(Honestly, should anyone have any memory of who Be'lal was at this point ... let alone who killed him or how he died?)

I'd love to see what would happen if the Dark One would successfully get balefired ... possibilities are endless.

Its not the entire history of the person balefired, only the last few moments or maybe minutes depending on the strength of the balefire. So... i guess the first one.

Would you rather

Have the powers of Mat and Perrin combined (super lucky, knowledge of war, able to sway your enemies to your side, be a blacksmith if that counts) or have the powers of Rand (the Dragon, able to have three girlfriends with all of them being ok with it)

Archived