DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you rather ...

putts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Suroth because she isn't bound by the oath rod and not sent out to the desert. Galina is not only a slave but also an addict forever denied her fix. Also Therava is one of the scariest characters in the series.)

Cads. Her life is freaking awesome.

In terms of power/position would you rather swap places with Beslan or Berelain?

Lan. Even though Galad has smoking good looks and is gonna marry an absolute babe, I think Lan is way cooler. Malkeri > Whitecloaks imo.

Would you rather be a female channeler in Seanchan territory (knowing you would soon be collared) or a male channeler pre-Ashaman (knowing you would soon go mad)?

I would rather wear the Domination Band because in a few years, Semirhage and Therava would be at my mercy as much as I at theirs  :tongue: It would be a huge sacrifice; but Semirhage and Therava would be at my mercy as much as the reverse! 

The Shadow Rising: Into the Palace:

And if you mean to use it, it does have... drawbacks, shall we say? Put the collar on a man who channels, and a woman wearing the bracelets can make him do whatever she wishes, true, but it will not stop him going mad, and there is a flow the other way, too. Eventually he will begin to be able to control you, too, so you end with a struggle at every hour. Not very palatable when he is going mad. Of course, you can pass the bracelets around, so no one has too much exposure, but that does mean trusting someone else with him. Men are always so good at violence; they make wonderful weapons. Or two women can each wear one bracelet, if you have someone you trust enough; that slows the seepage considerably, I understand, but it also lessens your control, even if you work in perfect unison. Eventually, you will find yourselves in a struggle for control with him, each of you needing him to remove your bracelet as surely as he needs you to remove the collar."

Would you rather be a female Trolloc or a human woman captured by Fades? 

Same daily doses. Like a good Domani gown, each snippet reveals nothing, yet hints at everything.

BTW, why would you rather be 13x13 than compulsed? 

On book releases,

Would you rather:

Have the RJ-written conclusion now, and never, ever get the lead-up to it,

or have everything but the conclusion now, and wait another five years for the conclusion?

ouch, tough one. I'd say the RJ conclusion now because i'm crazy compulsive, and it would be nice to get some closure and finally debunk some theories

Keeping to the book idea:

If you could bring back RJ and have him re-write a Brandon Sanderson book (or edit it), which would it be (options limited to TGS, ToM, and AMoL)

Archived