DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Usergroup Sign Up - All New and Returning Members please sign in

Kathleen

After you have sent in your bio and it has been approved, you will receive an email telling you that can you now begin RPing.

At that point you will be added to the WT RP Usergroup and you should be able to see a few more boards around this place.

Only after you have had your bio approved and have received this 'go ahead' email, please post here with the following information:

1) Your Handle:

2) Your Character's full name:

3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai):

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below:

OOC Boards:

Great Hall, with child board Secret Whisper Hole, with child board N&A Requirement Report Board

IC Boards:

White Tower Classroom

If you can't see them, please state so here and I will be sure to look into it for you. When it does get sorted, please edit your post to show that you have access.

Please do not spam this board. It is for usergroup access acknowledgment only. If you feel you need to say something that does not have to do with the above, please find the right post to say it in, PM it to me or email it to WTDiv[at]dragonmount.com.

Important note: people who have not RPed in the past 12 months, or who no longer have any active WT characters have been removed from our usergroups. Should you wish to RP here again, please resubmit your bio and we'll be happy to reinstate you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, please give us the following info, and inform us when you see the boards :) Welcome aboard!

1) Your Handle:
2) Your Character's full name:
3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai):
4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below:

OOC Boards:
Great Hall, with child board Secret Whisper Hole, with child board N&A Requirement Report Board

IC Boards:
White Tower Classroom

<p>1) Your Handle: Silver Neccho<br />

2) Your Character's full name: Kastyana Amharadar<br />

3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): New Novice<br />

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: I see the White Tower Classroom. I either cannot find or do not have access to the Great Hall and its corresponding child boards. Maybe I am not looking in the right area.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>EDIT: If I am not looking in the right area, can you break it down, like this: Main board - Sub-Board 2 - Child Board 1</p>

Edited by Silver Neccho

I think I'm within the 12 month mark, but I just wanted to post here in case (if DM will let me *crosses fingers*).  I'm going to try and RP again with Carys, my Yellow.  I'll have to see about bringing back Mimi at a different time.  Slow going though, don't expect a lot *laughs*. 

You were on loa, key. Thanks for the heads up that your back.

If you're missing any access let me know here though ASAP and I'll get it back up for you.

If you wanna start with finishing the hunting rp I wouldn't stop you hee hee. I keep meaning to get to it to but don't make it :(.

I too am just waiting on my bio approval :) I wanted to go ahead and get this covered!

1) Your Handle: Hallia

2) Your Character's full name: Hallia Shessair

3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): New Novice

4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: Not yet! ^^

Welcome Hallia! I've seen this been waiting to get on my computer (not my phone) before I respond.

So happy to have you! I've read your bio and updated the WT site with your info. This is just a notice that permissions to the boards may take some time as the control panel is currently winning the fight it picked with the admins. They know you are here and we are doing all we can to get you set up. 

Until then feel free to post where you can and plot or ask questions and just enjoy yourself :)

• 3 weeks later...

It can be, but it doesn't need to be. And if you want to make a real relationship between you and an Aes Sedai later it may be better not to have it be them because of the troubles with Retro. But if you want to rp out the testing with an Aes Sedai then you can go ahead and put it in and they can rp it with you later.

• 2 weeks later...

I just (re)submitted Dyrum's bio via the WT site, if there needs to be any updating for it let me know!

1) Your Handle: Dyrum Alede
2) Your Character's full name: Dyrum Alede
3) Your Character's status: Returning Novice
4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: Not yet

• 2 weeks later...

Returning Member

1) Your Handle:  Tai'Dashan
2) Your Character's full name: Evanen Phaedren
3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): Returning Novice
4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: I am missing the boards below

OOC Boards:

IC Boards:
White Tower Classroom

• 2 weeks later...