DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Usergroup Sign Up - All New and Returning Members please sign in

Kathleen

Still can't see the other boards?? hm..ok that is an issue. Thanks for letting me know. I will get on this ASAP. I had asked for your access weeks ago and was told it had gone through. I'll see where the glitch is. PM Leala and myself in one PM and we will help you get started while we wait on permissions k?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo! If you can still see all the boards listed here, than you should still be in the usergroup and your bio should still be fine to go ahead with! 

Great time to come back too we have a good number of active Novices and Accepted to play with and Aes Sedai to learn from too! 

If you've not done your Meet the MoN RP you should probably start there. Just go ahead and start the thread where your Novice gets the White Tower for the first time and finds the MoN's office and then PM Leala to let her know you're here.

If you've already done that RP you can jump into the other requirements or start an rp on anything you want to do as a Novice.

Feel free to jump into any OOC convo too in the boards listed on the first post of this thread. 

If you don't see those boards, let me know ASAP and we'll get you back on your way!

• 1 month later...

hi!

DM Handle: Elaevia

Character: Saelia Triana, New Novice.

I've done the quiz and had an email back, my Bio has been CC'd, but don't have access to the other boards yet, will update when they appear

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

1) Your Handle: Saphira Silvermoon
2) Your Character's full name: Nateera Raychon
3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): New Novice
4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: I can see all the boards now.

OOC Boards:
Great Hall, with child board Secret Whisper Hole, with child board N&A Requirement Report Board

IC Boards:
White Tower Classroom

Edited by Saphira Silvermoon

Hey, I know it's been a while since I have been around but I was wanted to revive Venca Konora. she was a novice and I didn't get to RP with her a lot before life made it impossible to continue at the time. I was trying to find her bio and if it still exists it would be in the archive but i'm having trouble finding it (the archive) so I can re-submit the bio for RP. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Just thought I would add this in here as I no longer know most of the people around, though a few may remember me as Rosetta Squall from even farther back then Venca.

1) Your Handle:Kenny
2) Your Character's full name: Venca Konora
3) Your Character's status (new Novice / returning Novice, Accepted or Aes Sedai): returning Novice
4) Do you see (at least) the boards listed below: I see none of the OOC forums, but i see the Classroom.

Edited by Kenny

I can't send my bio for re-approval because I don't have the permissions to see the Archive for the Bios, and I can't find my jump drive:( My Memory isn't good enough to re write the bio without changing things and I want her to remain the same.