A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, Tina does not have a role

I hit one of the triggers and was granted a 1 shot role cop and used it on her

Doesn't prove she's not mafia but at least we know she's not extra dangerous if she is

What days trigger was that? We listed all the triggers a number of pages back but I can't find it at the moment. I remember there was one unclaimed trigger in the mix and Day 1 was the insta-kill.

BTW, did anyone claim the mysterious Day 3 trigger? Was this claiming it?

For what it's worth, Tina does not have a role

I hit one of the triggers and was granted a 1 shot role cop and used it on her

Doesn't prove she's not mafia but at least we know she's not extra dangerous if she is

What days trigger was that? We listed all the triggers a number of pages back but I can't find it at the moment. I remember there was one unclaimed trigger in the mix and Day 1 was the insta-kill.

Dark Green house was the trigger I got

Some lady gave me a magic candy

Because she put you down as Red. :laugh: And she didn't count TG's vote either. Ah whatever, at least we got the red house. I have a feeling that this will be a bad trigger due to all the good triggers we've been having.

Good triggers? Like Kae 1.0 getting sick and going home? Or me getting silenced for a whole day? You sound as if good triggers are all that we've had so far.

• Club Leader

As usual between houses, you stand at the curb trying to decide what house to go to next. Suddenly, there is a cry of dismay. You all turn to look at Moon, standing there with her bag spilling candy all over the sidewalk. And she had been doing such a good job, too.

cockroach.jpg

Moon, cockroach, cop, is sent home

It is now Day 7. With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline Thursday 5 PM MST

NO! Well, it would have happened eventually. And a cockroach? :huh: Oh well. OK so we have 1 mafia in the second part of the list and 2 in the first. However, we know that there is more so we know that if there is an increase in the second list, there will have to be an increase in the first list anyways. That means that we have to go off of the first list again. Now if I remember correctly, Basel and TGlems were both cleared by Moon who we know is the real cop now. Also, we know John claimed doc (please protect yourself for the rest of the game so we can have one more confirmed townie). This leaves Nolder. vote Nolder if nolder is not scum, then I guess we will have a godfather, in which case I think it might be Basel who was acting very scummy in the beginning and now has begun acting safer.

This leaves Nolder. vote Nolder if nolder is not scum, then I guess we will have a godfather, in which case I think it might be Basel who was acting very scummy in the beginning and now has begun acting safer.

I understand that I have to go today

It's the smart play and that's fine

But before we lynch me we absolutely have to talk about what to do tomorrow because I'm not scum

Am I the last uncleared member of Peace's list? If so then perhaps we should look to Peace tomorrow?

Maybe he made the list up and fudged the numbers?

Archived