DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Halloween mafia game

LilyElizabeth

I'm okay with either Kae or Snow atm.

so for now Vote Snow because he seems to want to throw possible scummate kae away while she is offline.

In semi unrelated news, I am going to be off then net the next few days or so because my home service is acting wonky.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, Vote John Snow for throwing me under the bus while I was gone. Scumtastic.

Secondly, I had nothing else to go on but a gut feeling. Yeah, I've been allowed to be here in 3 incarnations, and all of them have been the same. TG has been cleared by the cop, so my gut feeling was wrong, and that's ok. But John trying to get me lynched while I was AFK for the weekend reeks of scum trying to get an easy lynch.

John Snow, you know nothing.

Everyone post here confirming you are not the doc. And if you are the doc, just reveal, I know you will have to WIFOM it tonight, but its worth getting a scum. At least in my perspective it is, somenoe can tell me if I am wrong.

Killing her three times would be epic. :tongue:

Tell me why you prefer Snow over Kae.

the escape route post and the speed of his train

Can you give these two things some further explanation and context

I don't know what you're talking about

These are the posts I was referring to.

Vote Kae Odds are she's scum. If not, it brings into question the validity of the 8 ball.
odds are this post sounds like you are trying to get an escape route.
OK, 3 nearly consecutive posts in a row, this is kind of weird, vote John Snow in the interest of competing trains, the list, and the above.
Too bad it's not Wednesday, Nolder. :P
:laugh:
I'm ok with lynching Sakaea Vote Sakaea
thank you for this wonderful reasoning that just contributes to an already fast moving train that could easily be scumled
I'm gonna hold off on voting Kae until we get a chance to hear from her.
Just wanna give her a chance to defend herself before the train builds too much
this

I think she is saying that she isn´t the doc. I will vote Peace. I think we can afford sacrificing him to know if he told us the truth.

Seems to me like you are trying to avoid a Kaea lynch. FOS Tina. Recruited maybe?

I am not the DOC.

Should we lynch Peace instead? To see if he was telling the truth. We have already killed a lot of mafia members. Maybe we can afford that?

I keep thinking that for both Moon and Peace but I feel paranoid for it

They can't both be mafia and so far both have provided useful info

idk

The best I can come up with is trust them until it's plainly obvious both of them can't be town

Do you mean Kaea and Snow with this statement, cause it sounds like you are saying Moon and Me?

If you mean kaea and Snow I whole heartedly agree with you. We are in a process of elimination. 1 or both of them are scum imo.

No I meant you guys

You're both our information leaders and we're operating under the assumption that you're town but if one of you isn't we need to start getting prepared for that

Archived