DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Policies are being enforced now

LilyElizabeth

• Club Leader

In Shayol Ghul, we have had policies concerning activity for a long time. But no one has enforced them. We are now starting to do so. I have sent in a list of people who aren't active to be purged from the group. (If you just came back and can't see your faction's private board, you may be in this group. PM me with questions.)

How do I remain active, you ask? Simple. Sign the roll call. If you don't sign in in 3 consecutive months, you will be moved from the points page to the stasis box. If you don't sign in in 6 consecutive months, you will be purged from the group. I don't care where else you do or do not post. The roll call is there for a reason. I'm not going to have my staff searching all over the group to see if people have posted or not. Use the roll call and you're good. And yes, Rox, this means you.

If you find you have been purged, sign the roll call and PM me. We'll get you your access back as quickly as possible.

This post is just an FYI sort of thing. When we make changes I like to keep you informed.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived