DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower - The 1st Hunger Games **Game Over!**

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa now. Just because I'm awesome and sexy and have some personality. *grins and sticks tongue out*

So, I think Tina got the third gift. She was acting too nonchalantly.

hmmmmm..... interesting

I don't know you. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a favor with the judges by silence, I can tell you, I don't have any gifts. But what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills I've acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for the incactive people like you. If you speak up and participate now, that'll be the end of it. I'll not look for you. I'll not pursue you. But if you don't, I'll look for you. I'll find you and I'll kill you.

+1

The small silver parachute did not circle, but instead headed directly towards its target, dropping down fast and hard behind a rocky outcropping. Again, by the time the camera drone arrived, its contents were long gone.

BTHungerSponsorGift.gif

Seems as though the mod has decided to keep the recipients secret since they are targeted

Dare ya to use it.

some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-14956.jpg

Also we must make sure that Hoof can add another game to the list of things he has not survived day one of.

O.O

but... but.... thats mean....

well since its quiet

Walks around with a pot and starts banging it

*jumps up from where she was totally NOT dosing off, no no never that* :rolleyes: It's night. Night is for sleeping...well ok sleeping and killing :nods: I choose sleeping. Good night.

As the first rosy light of Day began to slowly colour the sky, those left alive remembered the cannons that had gone of in the Night.
Five
of them in total. Each richocheting sound a death.

Kate
had desperately tried to fend off an attack by
Hoof
, and for a while it looked like she might succeed, but she failed to see the other
silent competitor
who had sneaked up behind her and who quickly knifed inwards and upwards hard and fast, puncturing her kidney. She died within moments. Hoof quickly ran away before he became their next target.

Turin
also fought hard and was able to block an attack from
Arez
, knocking him to the floor. As he turned to run to safety a shot rang out and a bullet took him right between the eyes. The
mysterious shooter
was nowhere to been seen. Arez layed still for a while .... and once he felt it was safe, he crawled back into cover.

Tina
didn't stand a chance as
Player
swung his katana at her neck as she came running past him. Her head was separated from her shoulders and her body slowly folded and fell to the ground.

Despo
thought he was safe high up in the tree. He was wrong.
Tress
and
BG
both spotted him and a few moment later two arrows protuded from his chest. The last exp
ression on his face before his eyes dulled was that of surprise.

BG
was feeling confident, having already taken out Despo. He slung his bow over his shoulder and headed for a rocky outcrop, where he had left his supplies.
Mawthtex
had other ideas though, leaping down from higher ground and quickly wrapping a wire garotte around BG's neck. BG struggled for a moment, but Maw held on tight ... not letting go until BG had been still and silent for some time. he then unwrapped the wire, grabbed the bow and ran off to find his own place of safety.

5 Died. There are 15 Left.

PLEASE BLOCK THE DEAD FROM ANY PM CONVERSATIONS YOU ARE HAVING, OR SIMPLY START NEW PMs. THE DEAD MAY NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE LIVING IN ANYWAY, WITH REGARDS TO THIS GAME. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

BTHungerlogo.gif

It is now Day Two

Countdown Timer:

Archived