DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower - The 1st Hunger Games **Game Over!**

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first located its recipient and landed close by. John Snow quickly darted out and collected it, before running back into cover.

The second hovered overhead for a little while, turning around and surveying the scene. It then descended quickly into the trees. When the cameras finally located its landing place, it had already been opened and its contents taken.

Who are the sponsors?

It was a good question. The simple answer was a faceless group of wealthy and powerful benefactors. The recipients of gifts would never know who who sent it, unless they won of course. The Sponsors all had their own particular preferences ... the key was finding out what that was. How difficult could that be?

The first located its recipient and landed close by. John Snow quickly darted out and collected it, before running back into cover.

The second hovered overhead for a little while, turning around and surveying the scene. It then descended quickly into the trees. When the cameras finally located its landing place, it had already been opened and its contents taken.

Interesting.... a secret recipient

I bet that the sponsors are a group of other DMers who watch the game but do not post and give out benefits to people they like

Whoa now. Just because I'm awesome and sexy and have some personality. *grins and sticks tongue out*

So, I think Tina got the third gift. She was acting too nonchalantly.

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle!

Archived