DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower - The 1st Hunger Games **Game Over!**

Ithillian Turambar

Shouldn't we are teaming up with the peoplez who got gifts rather than because it trying to kill them? We dut know what they are and may be useful if there are in the game... If John obliterates allthe everyone, do I get to go back to sleep? USE THE NUUKE! :darkone:

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once night falls, the WIFOM begins. Even more pertinent in this than in mafia, because everyone will have to ask themselves if it is better to rid themselves of an opponent, or make sure that they survive. Will they be targeted by more than one person? Will it be worth it to target one person over another? The victor will be the one who accurately predicts and plays around his opponents movements.

The last of the golden light faded, leaving a deep indigo-pink sky. Twenty pairs of eyes looked up and tried to absorb the beauty. The full darkness of Night was approaching fast. Time to find somewhere safe ... if such a place existed out here.

Half an hour till NIGHT

BTHungerlogo.gif

The moon rose over the clearing, creating pools of light to catch the unwary, but also cold hard black shadows to hide in. It was silent, as if there was a collective holding of breath. Now it was time. No more waiting.

BTHungerlogo.gif It is now Night One.

Night Actions will now be accepted. Once received and acknowledged there can be NO TAKE BACKS. Night will last 24 hours.

Countdown: http://www.timeandda... Deadline&csz=1

Btw I'm pretty sure Cyan got the third gift. She hid in the trees, and one of the balloons floated in the trees for a bit, and when the cameras had fallen on it, it was empty.

So unless BG is fibbing, it looks like our gift getters were Ed, Snow, Cyan, and BG.

Worried that if they start an alliance, it would be a strong one.

Lot of plotting going on tho!

Btw I'm pretty sure Cyan got the third gift. She hid in the trees, and one of the balloons floated in the trees for a bit, and when the cameras had fallen on it, it was empty.

So unless BG is fibbing, it looks like our gift getters were Ed, Snow, Cyan, and BG.

Worried that if they start an alliance, it would be a strong one.

Lot of plotting going on tho!

Ahem :angry: I did not hide in the trees, I climbed them to get a better view :nods: :mellow:

Oh dear. I'm trembling where I stand.

Just a thought, it seems fairly silly to me to announce for all to see that you're targeting someone. I mean, if you're killing someone, you're not protecting yourself. And in this company, an exposed back... Oh well, what do I know anyway. Don't mind me.

Archived