DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Handwriting

Aiel Heart

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

handwriting.gif

Your handwriting shows no real desire to be noticed, someone who mostly avoids the limelight. You have fairly unpredictable mood changes but dont tend to hold grudges against anyone. You tend to portray yourself as outgoing but are fairly introspective and reserved by nature. You are a fairly determined individual. I find you to be fairly changeable, to be honest, possibly reflecting that you are still young and havnt "found yourself" yet, possibly reflecting a periodical and sporadic desire to portray yourself as society wants to see you which is in conflict with your desire to be yourself.

7379E5BD-6310-42D2-960B-68C38EC442DD-15187-00000C2EC55C1DC0.jpg

You like to think you are a bit different to people around you. You like to stand out but dont like to show that desire too much. Possibly, you dont particularly like attention but you do like to be unique, different. Youre a fairly intense person on the inside but dont show that to people too much. You can be slightly pessimistic? Not sure about that part.

mail.jpg?t=1345827903

Wow, you really are all over the place. Usually handwriting can only be studied in those over 12 years old so maybe youre only just scraping above that and still forming your personality. Its hard to get a read on you, my friend. I know this may sound obvious since I know you're 13, but I'd be able to tell straight away that you are a teenage male from that...but not much else! Youre not a very meticulous person, I'd wager your room is usually a bit untidy.

120824-135924.jpg

Youre a bit of a stylish person, I'd say. You're also a bit of a pessimist? You have an eye for detail and youre happy to get attention. I'd say youre the type of person who is always quite an extrovert but inside has a lot going on he never lets people see. Youre pretty good at dealing with it tho. Hard to make out much from that picture.

bothhands.jpg

Then everything on one page:

allwritingz.jpg

shakyspearyscrawlies.jpg

Youre a social, happy go lucky person. You tend to think about the future and work towards your goals with a can do attitude. Youre quite positive. Youre emotions usually dictate your mood. Even tho youre quite social, youre a bit shy around new people and dont like to be "scrutinised." Youre also quite methodical in the way you go about things, but more artistic in nature than scientific.

This is a page of notes I made in a photography class.

scheimpflug_by_rian101.jpg

a_logical_means_of_nonlogic_by_rian.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

"I will meet you in the gleaming evening,

I will adorn you in small flowers,

We will cut away the whispering dream

but I must find your grave."

OK, everyone will cry fraud at me here since I'v seen what you were writing :tongue: I mean to be fair, non of this is untainted by what I know of you all already but I'm trying to remain objective.

Youre a deep thinker, and youre definately of the "it doesnt exist/wont work until it has been tested and proven" type of guy. You are NOT very outgoing, but tend to be comfortable in a situation you are familiar with- be that the type of activity, subject at hand, or people you know. Then you are fairly confident and easily express yourself and your point of view. You appreciate aesthetics but you feel it is secondary to purpose- youre a bit of a Bauhaus "form follows function" kind of guy. You try not to show your emotions too much except to those youre really close to.

Scan.jpg

You are a very upbeat and positive person! Youre highly intelligent and not too emotional. You are self sufficient, and always in control. You are fairly social and happy to be social but also happy to spend time alone. As well as that, youre gorgeous :wink:

IMG_20120831_105945.jpg

Youre very organised, you like everything just so, yet at your core, you are more of an artistic person than a scientific one, which is quite rare for someone so methodical. Youre not shy in the slightest, in fact, you quite like attention. You tend to be a realist about things, neither optimistic nor pessimistic. You usually stop and think about things before you pursue a course of action, but only on a practical level- youre not one to OVER analyse or worry.

Thats all I'v got, folks, I'm by no means an expert at this! Curious to see how right you all think I am....

mail.jpg?t=1345827903

Wow, you really are all over the place. Usually handwriting can only be studied in those over 12 years old so maybe youre only just scraping above that and still forming your personality. Its hard to get a read on you, my friend. I know this may sound obvious since I know you're 13, but I'd be able to tell straight away that you are a teenage male from that...but not much else! Youre not a very meticulous person, I'd wager your room is usually a bit untidy.

lol I'm 14, a girl, and at least someone noticed how messy I am... and my room usually is untidy :smile:

7379E5BD-6310-42D2-960B-68C38EC442DD-15187-00000C2EC55C1DC0.jpg

You like to think you are a bit different to people around you. You like to stand out but dont like to show that desire too much. Possibly, you dont particularly like attention but you do like to be unique, different. Youre a fairly intense person on the inside but dont show that to people too much. You can be slightly pessimistic? Not sure about that part.

Pessimistic Pisces and pretty much, yeah.

120824-135924.jpg

Youre a bit of a stylish person, I'd say. You're also a bit of a pessimist? You have an eye for detail and youre happy to get attention. I'd say youre the type of person who is always quite an extrovert but inside has a lot going on he never lets people see. Youre pretty good at dealing with it tho. Hard to make out much from that picture.

Lol...I live out in the sticks and bogs partly because I so dislike people and I go crazy in big towns and cities - not sure how extroverted that is :tongue:. Though I suppose when I am in a group of people who I know, I try to be as loud (and as obnoxious, if I feel like being mean :tongue:) as possible. Pessismism is spot on, though I would say it is more than a bit - hahahahahahaha I can talk for hours about why humans are no good and how all life is a sh...poop chute. Gets worse the further you go hahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !

Wheeloftime13: (has someone given you a nickname yet?) sorry- must have confused you with someone. This is what I mean by having to think objectively- my judgement was colored. You're writing is relatively gender neutral but I would have said male at a guess. Glad I got the rest right tho.

Taltos: the extrovert part can mean enjoys and maybe seeks attention or just confident enough in the limelight. Maybe your confident. It's hard to tell, I'm not an expert. As far as the pessimim goes, you know yourself best but I think there's more to you than meets the eye on that score. Youre emotional outlook seems a little conflicted. It's possible that you feel somewhat satisfied with having worked out that humans are useless and life is crap and the action you have taken with that knowledge. I don't know, that's just a theory...I see pessimism but it fluctuates. It certainly isn't negativity or depression.

I think I'm doing ok so far :)

Wheeloftime13: (has someone given you a nickname yet?) sorry- must have confused you with someone. This is what I mean by having to think objectively- my judgement was colored. You're writing is relatively gender neutral but I would have said male at a guess. Glad I got the rest right tho.

Taltos: the extrovert part can mean enjoys and maybe seeks attention or just confident enough in the limelight. Maybe your confident. It's hard to tell, I'm not an expert. As far as the pessimim goes, you know yourself best but I think there's more to you than meets the eye on that score. Youre emotional outlook seems a little conflicted. It's possible that you feel somewhat satisfied with having worked out that humans are useless and life is crap and the action you have taken with that knowledge. I don't know, that's just a theory...I see pessimism but it fluctuates. It certainly isn't negativity or depression.

I think I'm doing ok so far :)

My big stupid internet grins and laughter sure do trip people up :laugh:!

I hope mine isn't messy :blush:

0901122041.jpg

The official diagnostic for you: you have handwriting that makes people a little bit more happy :happy::tongue:.

No, what trips me up is the fact the way it doesn't stay on any straight line. Deep depression is usually charactarized by a definite downward slant to the writing IE consistently dropping down on the right hand side of the line. Of course it could be an unsteady hand coupled with unlined paper *shrugs* I'd be surprised of that's the case in an adult, though. If you wanna think its the :biggrins:a that threw me off, that's your right. I still say you aren't clinically depressed, but I guess that's personal information. Like I said, I'm not an expert, and I dont think it's an exact science, either.

Sorcha (did I spell that right) I'll look at yours tomorrow. It would help if you find a previous copy of something you did naturally. Often writing something you know is going to be looked at can subconsciously affect your handwriting and no offense but at a quick glance that's what I'm getting from that note :wink:

If you do not want to read strange things, ignore this post :myrddraal:.

Ugh gods another person who thinks they know everything about me. Lots of those on here and it boggles me. Guess everyone expects you to have gone to a school, which no I have never, didn't even start writing a lot until after I was 20, was writing only a few words every couple months before that time. Guess every one expects you to be full of sunshine and rainbows - no such thing as a person who contemplates suicide everytime they look in the mirror and see a wonderful uncorrected cleft lip and other facial deformities from whence everyone has always treated them like garbage - nah, no such thing. Taltos is a sunshiney person, most definitely... :happy:

*Hugs Taltos*

handwriting.gif

Your handwriting shows no real desire to be noticed, someone who mostly avoids the limelight. You have fairly unpredictable mood changes but dont tend to hold grudges against anyone. You tend to portray yourself as outgoing but are fairly introspective and reserved by nature. You are a fairly determined individual. I find you to be fairly changeable, to be honest, possibly reflecting that you are still young and havnt "found yourself" yet, possibly reflecting a periodical and sporadic desire to portray yourself as society wants to see you which is in conflict with your desire to be yourself.

......... o.O

Um.... Yeah pretty spot on.... Can you teach us how to do that?!?!

Define "changeable" for me.

And I'm more "rebuilding myself/refinding who I am" XD I don't really care how society sees me. Other than that though....

Taltos, ease up buddy, I wasn't trying to be offensive and iv said quite a few times I'm not an expert and it's not exact anyway. I'm only reading into a fairly bad picture of a very small portion of writing, and i said maybe it was personal info. I'm sorry if I offended in any way bud. Shoot me a PM of you feel I was over the line and want a further discussion/apology.

AH: a magician doesn't reveal all his secrets! But if you wanna ask me about one specific part of what I said, I'll tell you where I found it in your writing.

Same goes for you, Tyn. Everything I said is in there, it's not just cos I know you.

This is just a hobby for me. And it IS easier with those I know a bit about. But that just makes it easier to notice what I'm looking for. It doesnt mean to say its not in the writing.

Also, as we've seen, it's fallible and sometimes you don't get exactly the right reason for an anomaly in the writing.

PS signatures are often more informative. A writing sample with a signature is best. But not one done specifically to be tested.

Second edit: it's not that exact, AH. And remember, it's the subconscious coming out, not the conscious. So just cos you don't think you care about something doesn't mean your writing doesn't say otherwise :tongue: I'm a bit hesitant to say too much any more, but what I'm referring to...well I'd say you're a bit of a tomboy but sometimes deep down you worry how that will make people perceive you. Or maybe it's that you worry that you don't want to entirely lose your femininity. Could be that, or something else. changeable merely means what I said previously- you havnt found the real "you" yet. I'd guess you are trying new things and almost forcing yourself I change aspects of your personality or bein that you have decided aren't you. It COULD also just show that you're a very adaptable person. Like I said, it's not exact. It just suggests something, you have to build theories as to why it is suggesting that.

I think I should retract my offer :tongue: but I guess what I mean is if you ask something I'll tell you which part of your writing style denotes that.

Interesting question. Social interaction is often suggested by size of the script. What makes yours interesting is that, like many other aspects, yours varies in size throughout. In parts it is a medium sized script suggesting relative confidence and social ease but not real extrovertism, but then in other areas it is smaller, suggesting a slight shyness or an introspective nature. You have to combine this with another point I mentioned about portraying yourself in certain way as opposed to how you really are to decipher it (defined by another varying charcteristic, not size). In my opinion, the script where i feel you are trying to portray yourself as how you think you should be/want to be/ people expect you to be tend to correspond with the larger hand, whereas the parts which appear more naturally expressed are quite a bit smaller- which is where I draw the conclusion that you wish to be seen as outgoing and at ease with people but are actually fairly introverted an maybe a little bit socially awkward. No offense :tongue: am I right at all? Or did you ask about that part because you feel it's completely off?

HAHAHAHA no offense taken; I'm a dork and I know it.

Does most of mine come from the fact that my handwriting isn't consistent?

That one intrigued me I spose. Next I shall ask about this one:

...dont tend to hold grudges against anyone....

*Asks about* XD

Wowee, this is cool Snarly!! Is this something you learnt or studied? :)

Youre a social, happy go lucky person. You tend to think about the future and work towards your goals with a can do attitude. Youre quite positive.

Social, yeah I guess >.> :tongue: I don’t know about the happy-go-lucky, I can be (especially with money, true), but I’m actually quite responsible at the same time… I know, one wouldn’t have thought! :ohmy: Although I do become pretty carefree and very bouncy when I’m in a safe environment with friends :P

The the future&goal and positive part is very true, although I usually procrastinate horrendously and leave stuffs till the very last minute. It’s my worst habit :P But I do like thinking about and making plans when I should be doing other stuff :laugh:

Youre emotions usually dictate your mood.

Ohhhhh-ho-ho, God yes. This. They are dictating dictator-emotions…

Even tho youre quite social, youre a bit shy around new people and dont like to be "scrutinised." Youre also quite methodical in the way you go about things, but more artistic in nature than scientific.

Oh, aittle bit shy – I mean I don’t throw myself at people I don’t know yapping excitedly about rainbow fluffehness. Not immediately. :unsure:

:wink:

I take quite a bit of criticism, swallow it down more like, although I reeeaaally don’t like it when I get nagged about the silliest little things… *cue huge arguments with parents*

I actually make up stuff as I go along mostly, :jacksparrowbahaha: but when I DO do “brainstorming” (in the most literal sense of that word) I’m all over the place. But I do a little bit of planning out and love daydreaming about big things like trips, in my head, for ages. :biggrin:

Yarr. Definitely more artsyfartsy. I kinda did enjoy maths and biology when I still took them, couldn’t get my head around chemistry >.< But yeah, not really my thing :P

Archived