DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Handwriting

Aiel Heart

This is a page of notes I made in a photography class.

scheimpflug_by_rian101.jpg

a_logical_means_of_nonlogic_by_rian.jpg

DSCN1258.jpg

"I will meet you in the gleaming evening,

I will adorn you in small flowers,

We will cut away the whispering dream

but I must find your grave."

OK, everyone will cry fraud at me here since I'v seen what you were writing :tongue: I mean to be fair, non of this is untainted by what I know of you all already but I'm trying to remain objective.

Youre a deep thinker, and youre definately of the "it doesnt exist/wont work until it has been tested and proven" type of guy. You are NOT very outgoing, but tend to be comfortable in a situation you are familiar with- be that the type of activity, subject at hand, or people you know. Then you are fairly confident and easily express yourself and your point of view. You appreciate aesthetics but you feel it is secondary to purpose- youre a bit of a Bauhaus "form follows function" kind of guy. You try not to show your emotions too much except to those youre really close to.

Close enough to the truth. Well done!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna have to start charging for this....

On a related note, I did one of Tyn's school mates today, someone i have never seen and spoken too, and was pretty right, apparently. Just in case anyone though I was basing it on what I know of you guys on DM.

I'll sit down and do a few more at some point, the ones we have here and any more that get added. To be hones tho I only know how to look for a handful of things so they will all be fairly formulaic after a while.

Archived