DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW MEMBERS: Sign up here!!

Jeannaisais

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bored!  Glad you made your way to the Band!  we'll get your usergroup request sent into the Admin here at DM and hopfully you'll get access soon.  I'll get your welcome thread up shortly.  I'm having some internet issues, so I may not get it up right away.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Naertho!! I'm sure someone will get you a welcome thread soon. I'd do it myself but I'm just about to start work. I'm Davrick the bands XOA I work with the XO helping the new members around the band so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Someone will get your group permissions sent in soon so for now just jump in any thread you can see to get to know everyone. :)

Hey Naertho!  As my fabulous assistant said, we'll get you set up with the appropriate user groups shortly.  For now, post in any of the public threads.  *grins*  Oh and hun, we have a Raw Recruit program that new members go through before choosing their regiment.  Gives each regiment a chance to get to know you and show themselves off.    If you are adamant about your choice, please send me a PM to discuss it.  :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*huggles Kitteh even if she doesn't want to*  You can PM me anything, it will stay private.

All you need is the desire to join the Band.  *g*  I will help you with that Kitteh...I'll send you a PM within the next 24 hrs

Archived