DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW MEMBERS: Sign up here!!

Jeannaisais

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Reyoru! We love getting new members! Please, take a look around and get yourself acquanted. We are still going through some changes but things are definitely starting to settle down a bit. You should be able to see more boards soon and that will give you even more information!

Hey guys.. I'm Goksenin.. Want in!

DM Username: Goksekor

Email Address: goksenin.seyhan@gmail.com

MSN: gokseninseyhan@hotmail.com

Twitter: Dont use this frequently (1 time in 3 months or so :P)

last.fm profile: Just heard this

• 1 month later...

Welcome welcome welcome!! Sorry i'm late posting to anyone on here! I'm Katiora and the Undercommander (2nd in command) here at the Band! I believe wheeloftime and Rand both have welcome threads and i'll get yours posted here shortly Nicana! Hopefully we'll be able to get you all added to the User Group shortly.. I'm sorry if there's been a bit of delay, with the holidays a lot of people have been on LoA and then we've been having a lot of people having problems posting.... Anyway, WELCOME TO THE BAND!!! YAY! 

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoy listening to and playing music and would like to participate in the community side of the Band, may eventually RP but will probably just start off with just hanging out in the community forums and see how things go.

DM Username: Nikon

Email: marklupin@gmail.com

MSN: N/A

Twitter: N/A

Last.fm: N/A

• 3 weeks later...

Archived