DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone here remember an old wolf?

I was most active from 1998-2004. I have been in and out since then but the early days is when I really participated in the site.

I was hoping some of the people from the beginning would be back. There are a few that I lost touch with that I wish I hadn't.

I was Skechid back then. *lol* Noone from the old days knows Boopsy.

Also... no I haven't seen Kaylie. Light, I actually KNOW who Kaylie is. *lol* Dalinar came back for a bit, then he disappeared. But not before I got his MSN, Facebook and such like.

Yeah. Sorry. Too many people have left.

You'll always be Boopsie to me :P

Btw, Darksmoon, are you sorted out with your access? I've not made it to the WT/W 101 thread yet. Talking of, are you a Warder or an Aes Sedai?

I'd imagine most people that come back from that period don't stay to long... The site has changed so much and not knowing anyone is hard to get use to when you are looking for the same feeling from before.

I always came by the White Tower to visit alot and had many friends here, but I was never a member. Unless you count the week I took over the White Tower and the Plaid Ajah was formed. The plaid seems to have died out.

Archived