DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME : Jonas to the Black Tower

Niel an' Tyomn

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We bite?

Perhaps, but not civvys or Lighties. Our tastes are more refined.

Welcome to the BT Jonas, may you always find Shade and Shade.

:darkone:

Questions and so on may be directed towards me also, I shall then use the evil art of compulsion to make someone else answer them, whilst hopping backwars and wearing a sombrero.

:smile:

Questions and so on may be directed towards me also, I shall then use the evil art of compulsion to make someone else answer them, whilst hopping backwars and wearing a sombrero.

I"m going to say this right now: it requires zero compulsion for me to wear a sombrero and hop backwards. It's getting me to stop that's the problem...

Insightful on your identifying with Rand there. Which of his 3 ladies would you choose?

Hahaha awesome. I love Jack Sparrow. He is one of my favouritist things ever. I once went to a works do and there was Jack Sparrow there, and that Orlando Bloom character person too. Well the other girls were all over Orlando, but Jack was the only one for me. And about half way through the evening he gave me a drinks voucher and said,

'You're a little shorter than I normally go for, but I'm going to make an exception because you are so very very nice.'

See, Jack Sparrow made an exception for me.

:totalfangirl:

Can't believe I forgot to say hey in this thread! We've had so many new members sometimes it's easy to forget lol

Welcome to the BT Jonas. It feels dumb saying this over and over, but I can't help if it's true: I have a feeling you'll fit right in :biggrin:

Got any questions for us, or anything you want to tell us in particular about yourself? What are YOUR feelings toward sombreros?

Can't believe I forgot to say hey in this thread! We've had so many new members sometimes it's easy to forget lol

Welcome to the BT Jonas. It feels dumb saying this over and over, but I can't help if it's true: I have a feeling you'll fit right in :biggrin:

Got any questions for us, or anything you want to tell us in particular about yourself? What are YOUR feelings toward sombreros?

Thanks!

Um, I feel that, if left unchecked, sombreros might just take over the world.

95864e2d221b902d3.jpg

I"m going to say this right now: it requires zero compulsion for me to wear a sombrero and hop backwards. It's getting me to stop that's the problem...

Insightful on your identifying with Rand there. Which of his 3 ladies would you choose?

Do I hafta choose?

If yes,

Aviendha

Archived