DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WELCOME : Jonas to the Black Tower

Niel an' Tyomn

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my Great Lord, I just read what Despo said.

You are both going to DIE!

Lol

What?

Why do I get lumped in with his shenanigans? :mad:

Because that is what Despo's do best. You will suddenly find yourself wearin a sombrero and a mask and holding up the western union grande banko holding a realistic water pistol and wondering, how did I get caught up in these shenanigans.

:nods:

Hey Turin, what's the name of that restaurant you like to eat at, that has all that goofy crap on the wall?

Is this an american joke that doesn't travel well?

You should watch a movie called Supertroopers

Awwwwwwww.

How cute. :dry:

You may learn how to OP Battle at any time regardless of rank or how long you have been here. I will be generous and allow us to use Tourney Stats which will basically make us equal. You may even win.

Whether you impress is a different matter.

Awwwwwwww.

How cute. :dry:

You may learn how to OP Battle at any time regardless of rank or how long you have been here. I will be generous and allow us to use Tourney Stats which will basically make us equal. You may even win.

Whether you impress is a different matter.

Eeeeeeeenteresting.

I have yet to get access to any of this nifty info. Aren't there hidden boards or some such where I can ready about all this battley goodness?

Oh my Great Lord, I just read what Despo said.

You are both going to DIE!

Lol

What?

Why do I get lumped in with his shenanigans? :mad:

Because that is what Despo's do best. You will suddenly find yourself wearin a sombrero and a mask and holding up the western union grande banko holding a realistic water pistol and wondering, how did I get caught up in these shenanigans.

:nods:

:ohmy:

How did moi top secret plans get leaked!

:darkone:

Hey Turin, what's the name of that restaurant you like to eat at, that has all that goofy crap on the wall?

Is this an american joke that doesn't travel well?

I wasn't aware any jokes traveled. I'll say this: if a joke ever DID travel around the world, the American joke would be first

Archived